Chapter 47: Surprise Pasts

*The next day*

Everyone sat around on an observation deck. Jim, Naomi, The twins, Chris, Alaska, Bones, Ellie, and Chandler.

"Not to bring up a sore spot or anything, but you hooked up with a girl named Alaska when you were fifteen?" Bones asked, glancing between Jim and Alaska. He knew it wasn't his wife, but it still fascinated him

"Yeah. I've actually hooked up with two girls named Alaska, all before I met Naomi of course." Jim said, wrapping his arm around his wife. The little kids were in the middle of the room, playing with toys and plush animals. Chris put a plush whale on the plush enterprise and was sliding it around the room. Ellie ran after it with Chris, both of them started a little game.

"I hooked up with a man named James when I was seventeen." Alaska remember, grinning. "No offense Leonard, best I've ever had."

"Well then! What is his last name? When we get to earth I will hunt him down!" Leonard exclaimed, standing up.

"I don't know, he only said James K." Alaska shrugged.

"One girl named Alaska I hooked up with was named Alaska J." Jim said, slowly looking over at Alaska. Both of them jumped up and moved away from each other, very fast.

"Ew!" Alaska yelled. "You're the best I've ever had!"

"Yeah baby!" Jim yelled, grinning as wide as he could. His face dropped when he realized what he was talking about.

"Don't you 'yeah baby' me!" Alaska yelled, very disgusted. She probably felt even worse, seeing as she was pregnant. Thinking of past one night stands probably isn't a fond memory.

"I'm sorry. I realize how disgusting it was." Jim muttered, his eyes wide.

"Hey!" Alaska yelled again, offended.

"It's not that you weren't bad, but Naomi's better." Jim said, holding his hands up in defense.

"If Naomi is anything like you, then you two must be amazing." Alaska muttered.

"And I'm so bad?!" Leonard exclaimed, clenching his fists at Jim.

"You're alright. You're obviously good enough to have kids." Alaska told him, running her hand over her stomach.

"Yeah yeah. But I still want to kill him." Bones muttered, pointing at Jim. He sat back down and wrapped his arms around Alaska, his hands laying on her stomach.

"How many women did you hook up with besides my mom?" Chandler asked, looking up from a game he was playing on a PADD.

"Far to many to count. Don't do that. It can result in the person getting pregnant unplanned. That's why I never knew about you, your mother never told me and I left before she even knew." Jim told him, smiling a little bit.

"Yessir." Chandler saluted, joking. He had adjusted quite well to being on a ship with his new family.

"Well, at least you have me." Naomi told Jim, kissing his cheek.

"You're right, I do. And it's all I could ask for." Jim muttered, kissing her lips. Chandler's face twisted with disgust, so did the twins. Chris and Ellie kept on playing, Bones and Alaska awkwardly looked around.

"Not in front of the kids." Bones said, slowly pulling Jim away from Naomi.

"Well, Naomi's pretty lucky. According to your wife, I'm the best ever." Jim joked, smirking at Bones. Bones just narrowed his eyes and stared at Jim.

"Fair move Kirk. Fair move." Bones muttered, shaking his head.

"It's a gift. You want a tour of the ship tomorrow Chandler?" Jim asked, changing the subject.

"Sure." Chandler shrugged, looking down at the PADD again.

Jim would give Chandler the best tour ever, good father son bonding time. He would meet everyone and see how things worked. Chandler had been adjusting well, but not so much to Jim. Jim was determined to change that.