Chapter 10: Crazy

*two weeks later. Naomi is fourteen weeks pregnant*

A good amount of the crew had gone crazy. A virus was going through the Enterprise, only affecting certain people. It would make them love crazed or deadly.

Naomi sat inside of an observation deck, Elliot and Malcolm sleeping in the corner. They weren't affected and everyone thought it was because they were babies. Naomi wasn't feeling good, she had bad morning sickness and she was very sore. According to her daughter, she would be bigger than she was with the twins. It was already hard to sit up.

There was a knock at the door. Naomi turned on the camera outside and saw it was Chekov. He was unaffected and looked scared. Naomi unlocked the door and he walked in. The door locked behind him.

"Are you okay, Naomi?" He asked, sitting down on the couch by her.

"I feel sick, but that's just because of the baby." Naomi answered, sitting up with help from Chekov.

"You'll feel better." Chekov reassured, sitting a little to close. Naomi moved away a little bit, but he just followed.

"Chekov, what are you doing?" Naomi asked, getting a little frightened. She pushed a button in a PADD that was on the table. It alerted Jim to come by her as quick as possible.

"I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful." Chekov said, kissing Naomi. She instantly moved away and fell off the couch.

"Pavel Chekov, stop." She said, moving as fast as she could towards the babies. Chekov just stood up and helped Naomi stand. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her again.

With all her strength, she tried to push him away. He was a lot stronger than she thought. "Chekov!" She yelled between kisses, trying to attract attention. "JIM!" She screamed.

A couple of minutes passed and nothing changed until Jim typed in an access code. He ran into the room and saw Chekov kissing his wife, who was struggling against him.

"What do you think you're doing!" He screamed, pulling Chekov away from Naomi. Chekov just grinned and kept looking at Naomi.

Jim slammed Chekov against the wall and punched him in the face. He hit Chekov's left side and then his face again. Chekov was unconscious, but he was being held up from being punched so much.

"How dare you kiss my wife! How dare you kiss my pregnant wife!" Jim yelled, throwing more and more punches.

"Jim! Stop! He was affected by the virus! It's not his fault!" Naomi yelled, horrified as to what was happening. The babies were awake now, both of them screaming. Naomi picked them up and cuddled them close, tears streaming down her face.

Jim stopped punching Chekov. His body slumped down the wall, blood tripping out of his nose and cuts on his face. Jim turned around to face Naomi. His face instantly softened as he walked over.

"I'm so sorry." He said, pulling her and the twins into a hug. "I should've stayed, or had you stay with me."

"It's not your fault Jim. And it's not Chekov's fault either. It's that stupid virus." Naomi mumbled, still crying. Elliot and Malcolm had quieted down, but Naomi was very shaken up.

"Hey, Jim messaged me saying to get here. What happened?" Bones yelled, entering the room.

"No!" Naomi screamed, moving closer to Jim.

"It's okay. It's okay. He's not infected I swear." Jim said, holding Naomi.

"What happened?" Bones asked, slowly down. Naomi was still hugging Jim, scared out of her mind.

"Chekov was kissing her. He wasn't letting her go anywhere." Jim explained, taking Elliot from Naomi.

"I'm sorry Naomi." Bones muttered, taking Malcolm. "I want to go back to your quarters and rest. When all of this is over, I want you to go to the doctors to make sure the stress didn't harm the baby."

Naomi nodded and got up. Jim and Bones stood by her as they walked to her quarters. She laid down on the bed, the babies asleep in their cribs. Jim kissed her cheek before leaving.

Later that day, the virus was gone. Everyone was back to normal. Chekov stopped by to apologize. Naomi forgave him, it wasn't him that attacked her.

The baby was okay. Everything in the Enterprise were back to normal.