Chapter 4: The Icicle

I hated economy class. I know it hasn't been that long since we've been stuck in here but we weren't getting into first class anytime soon. Well, soon had to be now! It sucks being here. I wanted a glass of something cold instead of this lukewarm water that Chef gave us. Who knew water bottles could be out of date? Chris should really try harder with trying to keep us all alive.

I was snuggling into Alejandro's side with my arm draped over his torso and he had his arms around my waist. It was very comforting. I just love him to pieces. He's just so cute and precious especially in his sleeping state.

"And how is everyone doing back here?" Chris came in. "That is what I would ask if I cared. Coming through, make way."

"Where are you taking us next?" Leshawna asked. "Can it please be somewhere where there's no pinball of any kind?"

"Or commercials?" I asked.

"Or pandas?" DJ asked.

"Or candy fish tails?" Noah asked.

"Huh? What? Fishtails? Where?" Owen woke back up with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Our next destination is everything you've just asked for!" Chris said. Oh lord help us now. I didn't like that. He walked off leaving is to ourselves.

Our plane started bouncing with some turbulence from outside and Owen was freaking out. The usual. Alejandro hit him on his pressure point on his shoulder and instantly he fell back asleep. I tried to strap myself in but the freaking strap broke! Ugh, just perfect. Apparently Noah's broke as well which was not surprising.

Once we landed, we all fell out of the plane and onto the runway on top of each other. Owen was the cherry on top knocking the breath out of all of us. Ugh, he's so heavy! He got off of us so we could get to our feet. I looked around. Where the heck are we? We're surrounded by snow and ice. It's so cold. Why does it have to be snow?

"Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris laughed. He was wearing a nice warm jacket. We were all shivering. Luckily, I had Alejandro so we just huddled together like penguins to keep warm. Cute penguins, that is.

"Um hello? Where are our jackets?" Heather asked.

"Relax, I ordered coats for everyone." He said and we all cheered in sweet relief. "They won't be ready for four weeks, but as soon as they arrive, I'll be sure to hand them out."

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth," Courtney suggested. Leshawna, Izzy, and Lindsay huddled us. Or more like my BOYFRIEND, pushing me aside from him. Excuse me? I pushed them all away harshly, not letting them touch him. No one touches him but me. I saw Bridgette make eye contact with my boyfriend who smirked at her while the three girls were enveloping my boyfriend, kicking me away from him. Bridgette smiled back, her eyes dreamily staring at his softened expression towards her.

/"Uh, hello! I'm standing right next to him! It's like they're asking for their death wish!"/

"Crossing the icy river in Canada's frozen tundra used to be easy when the river was frozen solid." Chris said. "But thanks to global warming -" Owen farted - "and Owen, Earth is finally becoming more interesting. And by that, I mean deadly."

"Yay!" Izzy said loudly raising a fist to the sky.

"Today's challenge is called Total Drama: the Icicle." Chris said. "Teams must make their way across this watery chasm from jumping ice flow to ice flow. First team member across must make their way to the dog sleds on the far shore and become the dog. Pulling the sled all the way to the finish line as you collect your team from team meeting points."