Chapter 21: I'm Gonna Make It

"The hot tub with my name spelled out in Italian tiles. . . gone. My monogram sneakers. . . gone. My custom calibrated stubble trimmer! Gone!" Chris shouted, still clearly pissed off about the plane exploded.

"So, shall we continue the game?" Alejandro said.

"Yeah, I second that. Totally." Heather said.

"Can we just get out of here? I mean, at least you won't see the ruins of your plane." I said.

"As usual, you three are thinking of nothing but yourself!" Chris said.

"Can we get some help over here?" Cody asked.

"What about the bigger humanitarian crisis? How am I supposed to keep this face fresh without my hyperbolic chamber!" Chris shouted.

"What a tragedy," I said with an eye roll.

Cody got Sierra out. She was completely bald. Ha, just like Heather. Wait, no. Sierra's actually nice, so I shouldn't compare her to that witch. Speaking of the devil, Heather got out a wheelchair and one of those headband things from the Easter Island challenge.

"Here, maybe this'll help." Heather said. Cody put Sierra in the wheelchair.

"Does it look okay?" Sierra asked.

"Gorgeous," Heather said, but made a face behind her back. Yeah, I agreed. She looked horrible. Chef pushed out a giant box out from the plane.

"Hey! My emergency kit! We're saved!" Chris said as he ran towards it. "That's right, kids. Get ready for surfs, sun, and beauties in grass skirts, we're going to Hawaii!" We all cheered. "I know! Best host ever! Never doubt me."

Chef pulled out a rope and the sides to the box fell down, exposing a helicopter.

"Uh, is that a two seater?" Alejandro asked.

"Wait! There's barely any room for one person!" I shouted.

"Yup. Chef flies, I supervise." Chris said.

"And we?" Alejandro asked.

"Will be competing to get to the big island first! Using only your wits and whatever you find out here." Chris said.

"We're in the middle of nowhere!" Cody said.

"True, so check these fancy shmancy GPS's I'm giving you." Chris said as he threw us one for each of us.

"Middle-of-nowhere Alberta. Well, they work." Heather said as she looked at her screen.

"Set them for Tijuana Beach, it's right on the Mexican boarder." Chris said. "Now move it! Go! Go! Go!"

"Wait! What about me?" Sierra said.

"Make it like you took the drop of shame and figure it out yourself." Chris said. "Don't worry! You're all going to make it!" He then flew away.

"And this must be the part where you ask me to join forces." Heather asked Alejandro and me.

"Why would I do that?" Alejandro said as he glared at her.

"Because we're in the final three, right?" Heather said. "It was like a pact, like you wanted -"

"I know what you did." Alejandro said. She looked worried.

"Um, could you be a bit more specific? I've done a lot." Heather said. So there's more? He took out the remaining parts of the votes.

"You voted for me!" Alejandro said. "Prepare for the full force of Hurricane Alejandro! Next stop: Hawaii. And I seriously hope you don't make it." We walked away from her.