Chapter 7: Camping

Chapter 7: Camping

The next day passed, and I was just resting my head in Alejandro's lap enjoying being with his presence. He's just so comfy! He's my little snuggle-muffin. Gosh, I love him so much. I don't know why but it makes me feel like such a kid when I'm with him at some times. Gah, I just love him to death! Everything was absolutely perfect. Just me and him snuggling together. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment.

I heard Owen mumbling in his sleep which broke me out of my thoughts.

"Engine failure. . ." mumbled Owen, drool forming a puddle on the floor. Gross.

"Will you pipe down, already?" Alejandro said. nudging his side.

"Crash position!" Owen yelled out, swatting his arms all over the place. It caused him to land a punch at Alejandro hitting him in the eye and knocking him out of the seat. I gasped as I shot up from my spot and examined his face.

"Oh my gosh, Ally!" I said as I looked it it. I kissed his eye tenderly to help it cease the pain. Owen then woke up.

"Al, what happened?" He asked. I growled angrily.

"Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix," Alejandro said grinning wickedly at him.

"Cool. Wait, did you say revenge?" Owen asked.

"Of course not," Alejandro said. "Off topic, but do you have any serious allergies?" I raised my eyebrow at him. Surely he wasn't - wait, yes. He was.

"Let's see. . ." Owen said thinking.

Chef came in with an eyepatch for Alejandro. He held it so far back that it snapped back hitting him with his already bruised eye. Chef walked away and I kissed Alejandro's eyepatch.

"Aw, you're like a cute pirate now. It's sexy." I said with a smirk. He only smiled as he pecked my lips while strumming his fingers in my hair. The plane made a little bump causing a rat to fall in Noah's mouth, waking him out to spit it out. That's disgusting.

"Stupid economy class!" Noah grumbled while cleaning off his tongue.

"Being back here has some perks," said Tyler leaning back all relaxed as he waved a hand toward his girlfriend Lindsay who smiled and waved back in return.

"Next time we got on this place, we better be back in first class." Alejandro said.

"You said it," I said leaning onto his chest. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, cool! Let's be a team!" Owen said pulling my boyfriend away from me into a tight hug. "A team that gets along. All of us. With everyone forgiving everything that might have happened between us. Or whatever. Yeah!" He threw Alejandro off of him jerking him into the floor. I gasped, rushing to his aid to put him back on his feet and walking him back to our seats so I could kiss his head.

"Here's the best team ever!" Chris said coming in. "Is what I'll say once I get into first class department." He then walked back out. Okay, awkward.

"So, how did you two come to even meet?" Noah asked. Alejandro and I looked at each other.

"On a cruise," we said at the same time.

"Brace for landing, we've arrived at our next destination. The Amazon! But the runway is a little short." Chris said over the intercom. "Gosh, I hope that none of the Amazons said that this would be good luck to them. That would be disastrous!"

~

"Welcome to Peru, birthplace of the mighty river! This challenge is called the Am-AHHH-zon race." Chris said. "Teams must hike along the Inca trail through the Peruvian jungle all the way to Macchu Pichu. Hidden somewhere amongst the ruins of Macchu Pichu, a golden treasure awaits discovery. Find the treasure to win first class passage to our next destination. Last team to arrive to Macchu Pichu will have to send someone out the elimination door. And be warned, the jungle contains many many vicious insects."