Chapter 22: Pineapples and Lava

"Welcome back to the live finale of Total Drama World Tour." Chris said to the camera. "Moments ago, these guys tied for third in a vote sandwich, tasty. During the break, we sent them to vent in the confessional. Check it!"

Alejandro's was first: "I only let Heather beat me to give her a full sense of confidence. But how while I explain to those at home that I tied with that pathetic Cody? My brother Jose will be compiling his insults already."

"I made it all the way to the final three-ish. I can't believe how close I am to the million! There's just one massive thing in my way. Alejandro." Cody said through his confessional. Alejandro smirked. "Against just me! Never thought I'd say this, but I wish Sierra was back in here with me."

"You never mentioned you had a brother. Jose, was it?" Heather said.

"He's not worthy mentioning," Alejandro said.

"Go Team Ale-hunk-dro!" I heard Sadie call from the crowd of losers. Excuse me? He's mine. "He's even hotter in person!"

"Why are they in teams? And why does my team suck?" Heather said.

"The peanut gallery is playing a major role in choosing a winner." Chris said. Everyone cheered on the loser bench.

"Did I say my team sucks? What I actually meant was that they rock!" Heather said with fake enthusiasm.

"You think we're fools? You and Alejandro are done!" Leshawna said angrily. Wow, glad I'm not like them.

"We are here for you, Cody!" Sierra shouted. "Especially me! BELIEVE!"

"But first, we gotta break a tie." Chris said. "Heather, you won the race to Hawaii, so your reward is this advantage. You can select the tie-breaker yourself or you can let Cody, Nadette, or Alejandro do it."

"As if I'm gonna leave it up to them! I'll do it, thank you." Heather said.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Chris said smiling wickedly with a laugh. Heather looked a bit nervous.

"Ta da!" Chris sang as he showed us a glass booth with a giant ball on top. "Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie-breaker written on it, so take your pick."

"Well, isn't this fun." Heather said as she got inside. Then balls started hitting her. "Ow! Are these golf balls?" Everyone laughed.

"I swear, Geoff and I put ping pong bales in there!" Bridgette said.

"I know, and I'm not mad. Just disappointed." Chris said. "I had to dial it up to meet my high standards."

"Ow! How am I supposed to - ow! Ow!" Heather said. She punched a hole through the glass, causing a golf ball to escape and hit Tyler on the head. She came out while grasping into her throat as she pointed at her mouth as she started coughing.

"No ball, no exit. Back you go." Chris said. She spat out the golf ball from her mouth and it dropped to the ground covered in saliva. Ew. "Uh, Geoff, go ahead and read that, would ya, pal." Geoff picked it up.

"Ew. Heather has selected the traditional Hawaiian fire dance of death." Geoff said. Of course, it always has to have death in it.

It turned out that Heather and I were tied to a pole while the guys were in coconut bras and grass skirts.

"Looking hot, Ally." I said with a smirk.

"Thank you, Nadette." He smiled.

"I question how traditional it is for a male to warrior to wear a coconut bra." Alejandro said.