Chapter 11: Killer

Chapter 11: Killer

Since we were still stuck in Jamaica, Alejandro and I spent a wonderful day at the beach relaxing and having fun. We had a full on beach day, and we found a little shack were they had rock candy and beautiful sea shell necklaces, which Alejandro got me.

Then — oh my gosh — Alejandro got me the most beautiful ring in the world, swearing for me to never take it off. It wasn't a marriage ring. No! Of course, not. Well, at least not yet. It was a promise ring. For the both of us to always stay together no matter what happens. He admitted it during the sunset, which just made the event even more spectacular.

~

The plane was officially back in the air. But apparently, we were sitting in loser class because Chris just had to have some private time! Ugh! I didn't know why he needed our place when he had his own luxurious room. What could be so important he needed the first class area?

Alejandro and I were sitting together, feeding each other some chocolate. Hey, we still had tons left!

"Why are we in loser class?" Heather said. "We won last time, well, didn't lose anyway."

"Chris said he needed first class today for a special guest!" Sierra said. "And what Chris needs -"

"Chris takes from us," Heather finished. Courtney came over and sat on Gwen's hand. She yelled in pain.

"Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen said.

"Oops, sorry." Courtney said. "How do you end up with a sunburn on just one hand?"

"I don't know!" Gwen said. When I looked at it, it seemed really red. Ouch. Courtney had her this bird poop mix treatment to heal her burn for her hand to soak in. Talk about weird.

Then Sierra was on her 'laptop' that was actually just a pizza box that I don't even know where she got it from. That girl is just all kinds of strange.

"Considering buying myself a life on Fred's List, but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement." Noah said, mimicking her with a high pitched voice. Owen laughed so hard milk came out of his nose and onto Noah. Ugh. "Dude, gross."

"Did I get some of my milkshake on you?" Owen asked. "Sorry, it's the only thing that cools off Jamaican Scotch Bonnet peppers." He only ended up eating some more of the peppers and chugging onto his milk.

"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen. That'll impress Cody." Noah said in his high pitch voice. Owen then somehow shot a pepper out of his nose making it hit Tyler. They both started laughing. How the hell?

/"WHERE IS THE SANITY ON THIS PLANE?!"

"Hey, Courtney, how much of that poop juice you got left?" Noah asked. I stared at them in horror. They cannot be serious!

"Can you believe those two?" I whispered towards Alejandro. "It's so ghastly!"

"I'm disgusted," he said before getting up to his feet.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, but I have to be. . . anywhere but here." Alejandro said.

"I'll come with you," I said as I got up and followed him out. "Ugh, I honestly don't understand those two. Owen was always the most disgusting member of the team."

"You got that right," he said. We heard talking coming from first class. The door was creaked so we could hear what was going on, but not enough to understand what they were talking about.

"He's half animal. He'll take them out like a lion preying on a pack of chubby gazelles," I heard Chris say. Alejandro and I looked at each other in worry. I wonder if he's talking about Zeke?