Chapter 12: Olympics

Ever since Duncan got back, we've talked and told him about what had happened during the show. And he told us about his time off the show.

"Prepare yourselves for challenges in an amateur caliber. Because, we're recreating the original Olympics." Chris said. "And we're heading to the birth place of the Olympics right now in -"

"Greece," Courtney said.

"Atlantis?" Sierra asked.

"Mount Olympus?" Owen asked.

"Wrong, fictional, and what?" Chris said. "We're going to Rome, Italy!"

"Pizza party!" Owen gasped.

"But that's not right. Courtney's right. They originated from Greece." I said.

"No, they originated in -"

"Greece, they're right." Gwen said as she shot me a smile. I smiled back.

"Interns!" Chris yelled as he looked at his papers. Two of them ran towards us. "Everyone should probably hold onto something. Except you." He said to the one in the red shirt. We held onto the table as we got underneath it. I held onto Alejandro the whole time as we held onto the table.

Chris turned the plane making the intern fall out. "You might wanna find something on Greece quickly. Greece it is. Chef, slight change in plans." He then walked away. We all got up.

"Prepare yourselves for battle!" Sierra said.

"Child's play," Alejandro said, "there's no way us athletes will lose an Olympic to a team with no men."

"Hope you look good in silver, 'cause I look great in gold." Heather said. I snorted.

"Yeah, just like that gold tooth you got there. Really picks up on the guys, ya know." I said with a smirk. She gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands.

~

"Welcome to the Acropolis in Athens, Greece." Chris said. "Home to the very first Olympians who, as my intern has informed me, competed naked." Owen sighed.

"Alright, time to drop the laundry." Owen said as he unbuckled his belt.

"Owen, no!" I said loudly.

"No, is right." Chris said. "That was just a corky fact. Not an order. There's no need to be one hundred percent accurate. Stay dressed. Very dressed. We only have to resort to nudity if there's a tie breaker."

"Today we're going to be doing things a bit differently. Since Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot is down a man, and Team Amazon is an all girls team, in order to make things fair, all of today's challenges will be one on one. Every victory gets a gold medal. The team with the most gold wins first class tickets to our next destination. Second place wins a brutal elimination ceremony."

"And silver medals, right? Second place gets silver?" Owen asked.

"There are no silver medals, just gold." Chris said.

"But, at the Olympics -"

"Just gold, that's it." Chris said making it final. We then moved on to our first challenge.

"Our first historical event is a Grecian scavenger hunt. The insides of a podiums of percales is full of maze like rows of huge columns." Chris said. "Players must search through this ancient forest of of columns and return with the Grecian treasure that's awaiting inside. First one to do so wins the gold. So who's going in?"

"Me," Duncan and Gwen said together.

"What?" Duncan, Gwen, and Courtney said together. They tried to settle it like a married couple would. Oh dear. Is this about what happened in the confessional?