Chapter 15: Vikings

Chapter 15: Vikings

Ahh. I love first class! I was relaxing comfortably with nice warm cookies and delicious milk.

Seriously, nothing could be better than this. The relaxation, the luxury - well, of course nothing could be better than Chris' place.

So, of course Alejandro and I snuck in their once. We used his hot tub without him even realizing and spent the day inside. It was fantastic!

But, right now it was only this first class room. It wasn't bad. No. No where near bad!

Although, right now Alejandro had to go flirt with Courtney. I had no clue what they were up to. I'm trusting Alejandro to be a good boyfriend though.

"I could get used to first class," Duncan said.

"Oh me too!" Owen said.

"What a glorious place to be," I said with a sigh. Alejandro then walked back in as he grabbed two cookies and headed back out.

"So, Al and Courtney, huh? Is that weird for you?" Owen asked.

"Not in the slightest," I growled as gripped tightly onto my cookie, crumbling it up into pieces. I didn't care if what they had was fake, it was still making me very upset and very pissed off.

"Whatever," Duncan shrugged.

"Weird, 'cause Noah always said Heather was into Al big time." Owen said. I shot out of my seat and walked over towards them, suddenly interesting in the conversation.

"Oh, did he now? What else did Noah say? Besides the fact that I'm a snake PMSing." I said bitterly.

"Just that Al's not what he seems. You too, Nadette." Owen said and Duncan rolled his eyes at my name. "He's a slippery eel, and I should never trust him 'cause he's a male Heather."

"Then what am I?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Heather 2.0. The new Heather but not Heather. You're not that big of a threat, yet you kinda are." Owen said. "I really miss Noah." He was getting off topic!

"Yeah, me too." Duncan said. "And the best way to show him what his friendship meant to us is to obey his dying words."

"What! When did he die?" Owen shouted. Poor naive soul. . .

"No, no, no, no. He's fine." Duncan said reassuringly. "I meant his parting. His parting words."

"Oh," Owen said as he hugged him. Duncan pushed him away. I just turned away from him and walked out the room, not particularly wanting to be hugged. Alejandro and I are going to have a little chat.

/"SO ALEJANDRO LIKES HEATHER, HUH? Well, let's just see about that!"/

I walked out over towards loser class, and I saw him in the very corner with Courtney. But then the plane landed, interrupting me on what I was going to do. Ugh. I'll finish him later. We walked off the plane to join Chris in the freezing snow. Again.

I stood away from Alejandro, knowing he was wanting to be with Courtney to get the boot. But he was driving Heather insane at the same time. She's jealous. I know it.

"Welcome to Sweden!" Chris said in a Swedish accent.

"Where are those jackets you ordered for us in the Yukon?" Heather asked.

"I worked pretty hard on that accent. It would've been pretty nice if someone had commented." Chris said. I just rolled my eyes. As if! Don't even care!

"Dude, it's freezing out here!" Duncan said. I guess there's another way to make Courtney even more mad. . .

"Sweden! Hello! Ugh." Chris just walked away.