Chapter 17: Chinese Lesson

I was enjoying first class with Duncan and Courtney. Well, how would I put that? I'm not exactly enjoying it. After all, Duncan and Courtney were not getting along. Duncan was stuck in the wedding cake and Courtney was enjoying a piece for herself.

I helped Duncan out of the cake. I even ate some for myself as I took some off from his cheek.

"Mmm delicious," I said with a smirk as I licked my finger where the icing was smeared all over his face.

"Mind licking the rest?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha, so funny, Duncan." I said with an eye roll. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off his face. He pecked my cheek playfully, causing some cake on it. I laughed as I picked up some cake in my hand and threw it at him.

"Oh, it's war now!" He said with a laugh as we started having an all out cake war as we tossed it at each other and smothered each other with cake, laughing the whole time. Courtney ended up leaving the room to probably find Alejandro - and also get the cake out of her hair.

We ended up panting on the floor with cake all over us covered in head to toe. We were lying side by side on the ground.

"Well, that was fun." I said with a chuckle. He laughed as he turned towards me, and I did the same.

"Man, this is probably the first time I've had actual fun here." He said. "You sure know when to have a good time."

"Well, that's me. The partier. Always know then to raise the roof!" I said. We laughed. We stopped a moment before staring at each other for a second. He leaned in close to me, as if he was to kiss me. His lips met mine, and I could taste the cake that was covered in his lips. I didn't kiss back, but I didn't pull away either. Until he did so. To break the ice, I took some cake from me and smushed it on his face. I laughed and got up to run away from him.

"Oh, you're so going to get it now!" Duncan said as he chased after me and tackled me to the ground. He smashed cake all over me and began rubbing it in my clothes. He started to tickle me and I burst out into fits of laughter.

"No! Stop it! Ha ha! That - ha ha ha! That hurts! Ha ha!" I said through laughter. "Duncan! Ha ha! Stop it! Okay, ha ha! Mercy! Ha ha ha!" He got off of me and helped me to my feet. That's when I pounced on him and started to tickle him. I straddled him down with my legs to make sure that he wouldn't do something.

"Hey! Ha ha! That's not fair! Ha ha ha! Come on, Erin! Ha ha! That's n-not fair!" He said as he laughed hysterically. "Come on! Ha ha!" I then stopped suddenly to let him breathe. "You little cheater. You're going to pay for that."

"No I'm not!" I argued. "And I didn't cheat. You never said I couldn't tickle you back. So, it's fair and square."

"You're such a kid," he said with an eye roll.

"And you're such a jerk," I said with a roll of my eye. "Now give me a hug."

"Only for you," he said with a grin. Instead of giving me a hug, he pulled me down and caused me to crash right into him. I laughed and tried to push myself off of him, but he just pulled me into a breathtaking squeeze. "You're right. It really is delicious." He said as he licked just the corner of my mouth.

"Hey! No fair!" I said. "Where's my cake?"

"Well, you're looking at it." He said as he raised his eyebrows. And that's when I lost it. All thoughts of Alejandro left me as Duncan attacked me. We kissed each other and made out in a heated session. It was like he was taking away all the pain away that happened between Alejandro and I.