Chapter 9: Fishy Surprise

We were trying to think of a way to lure DJ into becoming in the alliance with us. I didn't want to bother it as I tried to sleep a little longer on Alejandro's lap where my legs were and my head was on the seat facing away from him. That was until I heard a crash and Heather had fallen from above landing on the ground beneath us. What on earth does she think she is doing?

"What have we here?" Alejandro smirked. She sniffed as she pulled at her nose.

"Ewww!" She said holding her nose.

"Doing a little spying, are we?" Alejandro asked.

"I — I was just — I dropped my pen, see?" She said picking up her pad and pen. She was still sitting on the floor. "No scheming. Just scribbling. Owen, I am issuing you a ticket for fashion crimes. Your socks reek!"

"Oh am I wearing socks?" He asked. Gross. "Heh. I can't even see my feet."

"You're so disgusting," said Heather as she got to her feet dusting her legs off. "Guess I should be leaving. Bye, losers."

"Hold on a minute," said Alejandro stopping her from climbing back up into the vent.

"Ugh what?" She said turning back to face him.

"Need a hand, Heather?" Alejandro said winking at her and offering her a hand back up. Heather blushed before hiding it quickly. "Or shall I blow you a kiss to the farewell of your departure?"

"As if, Ale-weirdo!" Heather said slapping his hand away and climbing up and out of sight.

"Ah she totally wants me," said Alejandro leaning back comfortably with my legs still on his lap.

"Just like your girlfriend is: sleeping as you're flirting," said Noah. They were still unaware that I was awake the whole time. After all, I didn't move at all since Heather got here. I made eye contact with Dj who sighed and shook his head.

"Hence her sleeping is my own benefit of getting away with what I need to do to keep winning." Alejandro said. Wait a minute, excuse me?

"That's harsh, dude." Owen said.

"Yeah, what're you going to do when she finds out?" asked Tyler.

"What I do every time, boys. I use my charm and wits to gain her love back for me." Alejandro said with a sparkling smile. So that's his game? What the fuck is this? Is that really what he thinks? That I'm just going to keep crawling back to him because he thinks I will? "I do love her, intentionally I do. But who's to say a million dollars is far much better?"

"How about trust," said Noah rolling his eyes. I saw Dj getting up to go to the bathroom as he eyed me the entire time that he walked away. Yeah, this was definitely awkward. How humiliating. To think Alejandro really thinks that way about me. Does he really think that little of me? Who am I to him? What am I to him?

"Attention all Total Drama passengers, in according to emergencies landing presage's you will now be shown to the nearest exit." I got up but was soon shoved out of the plane and into the water below from the plane.

I groaned. DJ was screaming for help and Heather threw him a a seat cushion as she swam towards him.

"Care to join me in an alliance?" Heather asked. Alejandro poked her shoulder.

"You're asking him that now?" He asked.

"You're just jealous because you didn't think of it." Heather said. Don't talk to her Ally. Don't you dare flirt. Chris then came in a boat.