Chapter 16: Who's Blaineley?

When I woke up the next day, we just happened to be falling. In the freaking sky!

I screamed and it caused everyone to wake up.

"You better get into your paddle boats!" We heard Chris say. I grabbed onto the neck of the swan or duck or whatever it was. We then fell into the water with a splash.

"Oh! Wa-wa water!" Owen said.

"Yes, Owen, we know we're in water." Courtney said. Sierra gasped.

"Wa-wa," Heather said. I looked behind me to see a waterfall. And a big one at that. I screamed.

"WATERFALL!" I shouted.

"Quick! Peddle!" Alejandro said. We started to peddle with our feet.

"We're all gonna die!" Owen shouted.

"If you let us live, I will tutor any brain dead person that requires it! Even Duncan!" Courtney said.

"If we live, I'll forget she ever said that!" Duncan said.

"If we live, I'll let Sierra kiss me!" Cody said. We all just stared at him. "What? Like we're gonna make it." Sierra gasped.

"I. Want. My. KISS!" Sierra shouted as she tied a rope around Owen. She threw him over to our boat as he held onto the neck of the swan. She put the end of the rope in her mouth and she started peddling hard. We were crashing onto the shore as I fell onto the sand.

Chris came over towards us with a grin. Ugh, I hate him!

"So, Niagara Falls is pretty awesome, right?" He asked.

"It almost killed us!" Heather shouted.

"Like I said, awesome!" Chris said. I glared at him. "The falls is the jewel of Canada's crown and one of the top ten wonders in the world. It's also known for its fabulous casino which is where we'll be heading to the first part of the challenge."

"Oh man, seriously?" Duncan asked excited.

~

"Seriously?" Duncan asked in a not so enthusiastic tone.

"Since you're all underaged, we had to move the challenge from the gambling floor to the less exciting concert hall." Chris said.

"Ooh. I wonder if anybody's performing." Owen said.

"You're in luck, Owen, my man." Chris said. "Last time on the aftermath show, they had a second chance challenge where one of the losers can score a spot back in the game. And we're about to enjoy a little number from the winner."

"Gwen! Is it Gwen?" Cody asked.

"That wouldn't suck," Duncan smirked.

"Yes, it would." Courtney said back.

"She's two hundred pounds of sassy in a ninety pound of package and she's wearing twelve pounds of mascara! It's Blaineley!" Chris said.

"Que?" Alejandro asked.

"What?" Courtney asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"Who?" said Heather.

Blaineley: Blain-Blain-Blain-Blain-Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt is my game. Invading your TV with my Blainelicious frame!
Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-s-so terrific!
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous!
Courtney: This is so against the rules, does Chris think we're a bunch of fools?
Chris: Rules? This ain't no Sunday School! Miss Thang up there's a rating's jewel!
Owen: Bla-Blainerific!
Heather: M-M-Make me si-ick!
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-famous. Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte steamed to a hundred-two, heat! I'm quite specific.
Owen: She's Blainerific!
Duncan: So-so horrific.
Blaineley: I'm fa-fa-fam-
Cody: Who's that girl again?
Blaineley: WHAT?! Who am I? Who am I?! Who are you? I'm the host of the Puppy Bachelorette! I was nominated for a Gemmie Award! I interviewed you for Celebrity Manhunt! It's a fact and scientific, that I'm still Blainerific.
Heather, Nadette and Courtney: She's not so famous, turns out she's not so famous!