Things You Need To Know

Hello there beautiful!

Welcome aboard new readers :D

This story is the third part of Sajdah and Adhoore Hum yet, it's not linked to them as only Waqas' story is continuing from those books. So, you don't have to read them to understand this one. Yes, it will still have the other Dhoombros in it and it will also work as a bonus chapter/ book for the ones who have read the other books. BUT, don't expect too much on them because their stories have been sorted.....

So, here are the basic things you need to know:

•following the timeline; Waqas is 32-ish in this book (lol) but age doesn't matter as it has nothing to do with the book

•Waqas liked a girl who is Hussain's university friend, a journalist and a single mother, Malvika. She told him to marry Roop as she believed that Roop is a better life partner for him. He is only marrying Roop because Malvika asked him for a proof of his love and that happened to be this marriage.

•Hussain is married to a Sikh, Simarpreet (Preet). They have a daughter together, Seher.

*Preet was going to get married to Raj who happened to be Hussain's university friend, Malvika's ex and Manik's father. He was the main villain in Sajdah too.

*Hussain was engaged to Noor years before he met Preet. Their relationship ended at a bad note and she is Aisha's sister too. (In case I end up bringing her. Idk LOL)

•Shehry is married to Preet's best Pakistani Muslim Friend- Asmaara. She was engaged to her childhood love, Imraan, who mentally, physically, and emotionally tortured her. He was sent to jail.

*Shehry has a best friend, Soha, who is a fashion designer and was in love with Shehry. He almost got engaged to her.

•Atif and Aisha have an adopted Hindu son, Rishab. Waqas' car met with an accident with Rishab's parents' car, killing his family.
Aisha had a miscarriage three years ago and has a very narrow chance of conceiving thus she couldn't resist accepting Rishab.

•Adeel Ahmed is an Indian Muslim. He is db's friend cum Manager.

•Jessica is Preet and Asmaara's best friend. She has a twin sister, Paige, and she left for Paris to complete a make up artist course.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The blurb:

*Sajdah Book 3*

Forgetting your first love is not easy but, Waqas is determined to do so.

Roop and Waqas were trying their best to make their marriage work but, who knew that a small miss understanding could lead them to divorce?

And now Roop is gone...

~~*~~*~~

Mohabbat us shaks ki talaash nai karti jiske saath raha jaaye.

Mohabbat us shaks ki talaash karti hai jiske bina na raha jaaye.....

(Thanks Shabistaah  for the Shayari :* )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feel free to ask questions :)
I will be adding Waqas', Roop's, and Malvika's old POVs in the first few parts for the new readers however, Sajdah's and Adhoore Hum's stories won't really matter in this one.

I am only using them because I can't be bothered crafting new characters :P

><

HAPPY READING! ❤️