Their Story 1 *Manik*

Hi!!

There are 8 parts titled as 'their story' and these are from Sajdah and Adhoore Hum.

Don't need to read them if you have read the books already.

DO NOT READ THEM if you are planning on reading or if you are in the middle of those two.

If you don't wish to read those books then read along.

First fresh chap of this book will be labeled as 'prologue' :D

**--------------**

~~~Malvika's POV~~~

Where am I? I asked myself the moment I opened my eyes. My room isn't white and Aqua; its cream and pink.

I tried moving but, a tight grip around my waist stopped me from doing so. Lowering my eyes to my abdomen, I noticed a naked arm. When my eyes trailed upwards, my insides crushed. The face belonged to someone I wasn't particularly excited to see.

Dim light penetrated through the curtains, suggesting that it's already morning. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and checked the time. 6:45AM.

I am so dead! So freaking dead!

Without making a lot of noise and moving as slowly as I could, I carefully lifted the heavy arm off my waist and slid away from his stiff body. If I wake him up, he won't like it. Damn, he wouldn't even remember how we got here last night.

I wanted to scream my lungs off right now. What have I just done? I wasn't supposed to be in this bedroom three years after our breakup. Damn! Why is he so irresistible? That charming face. His charming face can even fool the world's smartest person and I am just an ordinary girl, who is still madly in love with him after all he did to me. He, on the other hand, doesn't want love; all he wants is.........

Sigh.

How could I be such an idiot?

"Hey miss sneaky!" I heard a chuckle just when I closed the bedroom's door behind me. A voice I didn't want to hear.

In fact, I didn't want to here any voices right now. I just wanted to sneak out without letting anyone know that Malvika Arora is stupid enough to be sleeping with Raj Kashyap after all that he had done to her.

"Aditya," I sighed, turning towards him.

"So, you couldn't live without him, could you?" he smirked and gave me a dirty look.

Something Raj never did. He always said the right things, did the right things and behaved how a girl expects a guy to; Of course, only until he got what he wanted.... And that usually ended bad. In my case it was an abortion.

I looked up at Aditya and instantly looked away, "it happened because of a couple of drinks. Trust me. I didn't seduce him," I said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry," he took a step closer and I ran a hand through my hair, "I won't tell anyone," he leaned in and I jumped back.

Raj was a mistake last night but, right now I am just fine to knock down this creep. Though I can't do that because the next that would happen will be police at my door step. Kashyap's aren't the kind of people you want to deal with if you are on their 'bad book' already. They are selfish and ruthless. At least I have only seen that side of this family. Goddammit! Why did I have to drink so much and then come here with Raj?