09: Outburst

Sab gussha ho gaye last update mein /.\

Abhi toh Kuch Hua bhi nahi *smirks*

#SorryNotSorry XD

Why do you guys hate her so much?

... I love her :'(

MALVIKA's POV

"Aisha go!" I pushed her out of the kitchen when she stepped inside to help me, "it's your party, those guests want to spend time with you and not me so let me handle this."

"Ok, ok!" She laughed, raising her hands in defeat as she walked away. I went back to the oven and pulled out the pizza bites which were ready to be served.

I sighed realising there wasn't much work left here; I didn't want to go outside. It's not that I don't like their company, well I don't, but I just didn't want to see that one person.

When Aisha invited me, I had thought it's been a while since we met so things should be normal now. But my heart was telling me a different story. I didn't want to know if he had happily moved on or not; hell, I didn't want to face him. What if he hasn't and meeting me triggers his feelings again?

The moment Roop stepped in, I knew it was going to be hard for me. She probably knows about Waqas and I so seeing me here might not be as comfortable for her as I had initially thought. Meeting her isn't one of my highlights of the day either.

Why did I even come here? I cursed myself as I filled up a glass of water and drank it in three large sips. Then I picked up the tray and took it outside, unwillingly. There were some nursery rhymes playing in the background as all the kids ran around here and there. Rishab's Fourteen preschool classmates in total and their parents.

All the men were in the gaming room where Atif had set up a billiards table while all the ladies were sitting in the living room. I smiled at the ladies, keeping the tray down. One of them nodded at me before eying the one beside her. Okay? I didn't really like them as much but then again, they weren't exactly my friends, So I was happy that I wouldn't have to see them after today.

Roop shifted slightly, giving me space to sit beside her. Forcing a smile, I sat down, and she smiled back at me. Her smile felt so genuine, it made me feel dizzy in my stomach.

"Jab Se hum aaye Hein, tumse to mulaqat hi nahi hui... Aur tum shadi par bhi nahi ayi," she complained.

"Yaar Manik ki treatment ke waqt kaam ka kafi nuksaan hua.. Isiliye Nahi ho paya. I am really sorry," I sighed and she shook her head.

"Chalo raat gayi baat gayi.. Ab ghar kab aa rahi ho?" She asked me and I glanced at Aisha. She gave me worried look before nodding.

"Plan karte Hein jaldi," I smiled at Roop, keeping my hand on her's. Her smile widened slightly and I sighed to myself.

Suddenly Manik came running inside and my eyes raised to the door. Something hitched in my throat as Hussain and Waqas entered the living area and I looked away instantly only to avoid his gaze.

"Hello ladies," Waqas greeted Everyone as he came forward. All the ladies chirped a reply, probably amazed to see him here too. I guess Hussain was a bonus already.