Their Story 3 *Accident*

~~~MALVIKA' POV~~~

"Thats a deal!" I said, dropping the pen on my files, "ask him to sign the contract. Our next issue will advertise his upcoming album."

"Great! I'll send in the papers soon," Mr Kumar said, getting off his chair. I led him outside while talking about some general paperwork and photo shoots.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I plopped down on my cabin's couch. Wow! Cracking good deals isn't that tough after all.

My phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes. Please don't be a client, I muttered while taking a look at it.

Aisha!

"What's up, babes?" I asked cheerfully as I answered the call. There was silence on the other end and what came next, left me in a shock.

"Malvika, it's Manik."

~~~AISHA's POV~~~

I was sitting outside the emergency ward when Malvika stumbled her way towards me. "Manik?" She panted as I quickly walked up to her.

"Manik- Manik kahaan hai? Where is he? Aisha? Where is my son?" She kept asking while I chose to not answer.

"Malvika, calm down first," I hugged her and she pushed me away. She walked past me and I turned to look behind me.

Waqas. She walked up to him and fisted his collar, "where is Manik? Kya Hua hai- tum toh kuch bolo?"

He merely whispered, "I am sorry."

Before I could process anything, a scream left my lips as she slapped him. Atif, stood behind Waqas, with wide eyes while Waqas stood still. He didn't protest.

"Malvika calm down!" I said, grabbing her shoulders, "he will be fine- I promise."

"Why Waqas?," Malvika pushed me away again and grabbed Waqas' shirt that was mildly drenched in Manik's blood, "Mujhse bina pooche kahaan le jaa rahe the usse? Look what you did!"

She yelled at him, punched him and cried against his shoulder at the same time but, Waqas didn't move.

"He was missing you so we just wanted to give you a surprise," Waqas finally whispered and Malvika stepped away, "I don't know Woh car kahaan se aayi and the next thing I know is-"

However, Malvika didn't let him finish, "Please say you have nothing to do with this," she rested her hands on his shoulders and shook them. She stepped closer, "you are safe, right? You were not the one driving, right?.. Waqas?"

Waqas opened his mouth to say something but, chose not to. He blinked at Malvika and said after a few seconds, "my driver is in critical condition."

Malvika heaved a sigh and ran a hand through her hair before dropping herself of the bench. Waqas sat next to her while I asked Atif to grab some water for her.

"How bad is it?" Malvika finally asked after gulping down some water.

"He will be fine, I pr-"