07. Hello Little One

WOW!
Thank you so much for 1K vote :D

Love you all!! :*

ROOP's POV

I woke up still strangled in his arms. He held me so close like I might slip away. Never.

"Waqas? Waqas!" I nudged him. He frowned in his sleep and moved away, giving me the opportunity to get up quickly. I replaced myself with a pillow and smiled seeing him sleeping soundly.

Tying my hair up, I picked up my phone and raised my eyebrows, seeing Aisha's missed calls. I went to the washroom first to freshen up and then walked out of the room so I don't end up disturbing Waqas.

"So glad you called back!" She sighed from the other end the moment she answered my call.

"Sorry, I was sleeping!" I apologised, "there was a party last night so we got so late!"

"Acha acha, I didn't ask for explanations about your night, subha trailer dekh liya," she commented. I sensed a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I frowned at her as I entered the kitchen. "You will see in Bollywood News," she told me and I rolled my eyes, groaning internally, remembering those nosy photographers.

"Why did you call me?" I asked, ignoring the rest, and she sighed.

"Atif planned a day out and Malvika isn't in town.. I don't want to say no to him because lately we haven't been spending much time together. Beside we need to do Rishab's birthday shopping too. So can you please....."

"Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai bhala?" I asked, cutting her off, "drop him off and enjoy your day."

"Aw thank you so much!" She shrieked, making me laugh, "we will be there in half an hour."

She ended the call and I turned on the stove to make coffee. Cleaning the kitchen side by side, I decided on what to make for Rishab's lunch and of course it included some chocolate milkshake. Mikshake, he would call it. I smiled remembering his cute voice and poured the coffee.

"Good morning!" I announced as I entered the room with out mugs and kept them on the nightstand. Then I drew the curtains, which made Waqas frown in his sleep. He turned away from the light and threw a pillow on his face.

"Sone de na!" He groaned, giving me his back. First I thought about pulling his blanket but then I realised he wasn't wearing a shirt. It's not that he'd mind if I pulled his blanket but main toh marr jaungi na...

"Waqas, get up! Rishab is going to be here soon!" I shook him as I sat beside him. "Whatever," he replied before I heard him snoring again.

Bas sula lo inhein.

The doorbell rang and I stood up, leaving him sleeping there. I was greeted by Rishab the moment I opened the door but instead of addressing me, he ran right past me to the bedroom. Maybe he knows that's Waqas' room. Aisha quickly bid me goodbye, leaving a handbag full of Rishab's clothes and important things. I smiled as she entered the elevator, looking super excited. Chalo, at least someone's got a happening romantic life.

"Rishu Kya kar raha hai?" I asked him as I entered the bed room. He was hugging Waqas from behind, trying to wake him up but as usual, Waqas was sleeping like nothing else existed. Rishab just looked up at me and shrugged. He didn't react much to me since we are not that familiar with each other.