Their Story 6 *She Came Back*

Aaaah

Took ages to update!! I know /.\
I am really sick so my mum won't allow me to use my laptop or phone that often. So, updates of all the books are taking forever

:(

~~~*~~~

** During Shehry's wedding preps **

~~~WAQAS' POV~~~

"Waqas help!"

"Waqas answer the phone!"

"Waqas open the door."

Waqas Waqas Waqas! Kabhi koi khud ka naam sun kar itna nahi paka hoga jitna main pak gaya hoon! Kaam ke waqt sabko Waqas hi yaad kyun aata hai?

"Aya!" I yelled back at Nosh, who was standing on the ladder, pinning the decorations on the wall.

Two very important ceremonies were happening today; Preet's baby shower and Asmaara's mehendi. While Shehry had gone to the airport to pick up some guests, Hussain was busy being a majnu like always.

I walked past his room and stopped, looking at the sight in front of me. Preet and Hussain stood in front of the mirror, staring at their reflection and smiling. I leaned against the door frame and waited for them to say something romantic. It can be used as an amazing weapon when it comes to blackmailing, you see?

"Bad manners," someone whispered beside me and I startled, almost knocking the tall vase off.

"Careful," a hand held my arm as I gained my balance again. "Gee thanks!" I chuckled, whispering.

"Anytime," she giggled as I looked up and fought the urge of rolling my eyes.

Roop. It just had to be her.

She pulled me with her towards the main door and whispered, "Nosh asked you to open the door and you were busy eves dropping!"

"Says the girl who just snuck up on me. Miss stranger," this time I did roll my eyes and she huffed. I don't know why she dragged me here when she could have clearly opened the door all by herself.

While she went to open the door, I chose to go back inside. Honestly, there were better things I could be doing right now...... Like teasing the two hopeless romantics. They are either fighting or so engrossed in their cheesy romance! Seriously, no in-betweens.

And no, one person just wouldn't let me do whatever I wished to. Nosh called me again and I groaned, moving towards the living room instead. "You are so annoying I swear!" I mumbled as she stepped down the ladder.

"Sibling effect," she simply commented and I rolled my eyes. I got on the ladder with everything she handed me. Taping the flowers, I stepped down and turned to her, "ho gaya?"

She smirked at me, "I know you can't wait to get back to her but, this comes first. Three more to go baby brother."

I groaned at the phrase 'baby brother.' I am in my thirties for goodness sakes.

Wait- get back to who?

Before I had a chance to ask, Atif, Aisha, Rishab, Kashish and her son, Nihal came in. I went over to them and hugged Atif while giving the ladies a nod.