13. Teddy Bear Hugs And Coffee

I know I took forever but, ITS A LONG TREAT FOR YOU GUYS ❤️❤️

Don't you dare forget to leave me comments and votes, okay? It took me so longs to write this. 😓😆😆

HKCD's song Chalte chalte comes out today!! :D
Who is excited??? I know I am 😁

Comment NOW or you won't be able to listen to it for another 2 weeks.

OK sorry. Just kidding🙉🙈

I am obsessed with The new update you see? Now deal with the gifs🙈🙈

Happy Reading! <3

WAQAS' POV

"You dare ruin my kitchen Waqas Riaz!" Kavya yelled, horrified, as I tossed an egg on the floor instead of in the frying pan.

"Acha Acha, I'll clean it, baba!" I widened my eyes at her tone and picked up a random cloth to clean the floor.

"That's my special apron!" She shrieked and I rolled my eyes. Dramatic bandi!

"Apron hi toh hai! Ab ismein kya special?" I asked her, not really interested in the answer.

"You won't get it," she huffed and snatched it from me.

Leaving Roop sleeping in our room, I chose to wake up Kavya to make breakfast for Roop. She does it every morning so I could do it at least once for her. Well, I thought it was going to be easy.

Sigh!

"Tum coffee Pe dhyan do. Yeh maid saaf kar degi," she sighed, rubbing her temple, "and I'll cook."

"No, I'll cook!" I protested.

"I want to survive this Waqas!" She groaned, sitting down on the kitchen stool, "tum se Nahi hoga. You just go and serve it to her. Woh itne main impress ho jaayegi."

Impress?

"Oh madam, I am not trying to impress anyone, OK?" I rolled my eyes at her, taking the lid off sugar's container.

"Really? Dikh raha hai," I wasn't looking at her but I could tell she was either smirking or had rolled her eyes behind my back. Leaving the container, I went to sit in front of her.

"I am not trying to impress anyone. Ok?" I told her sternly.

"It's ok, Waqas. Nayi nayi shadi hai, I get it," she smirked at me, irritating me, "aaj tak kitchen main pair Nahi rakkha Aur Roop Ke liye breakfast banaya ja raha hai. Wahh!"

"She makes it everyday. If I want to pay her back, that doesn't mean I am trying to impress her," I scowled at her but, she didn't drop the smirk.

"You know what? Laters!" Picking up my cell phone, I walked out of her kitchen.

"Ok ok sorry, Waqas!" She ran after me, trying to stop me.

"I don't feel like cooking anymore," I told her, annoyed, as I opened the front door. She winced behind me but I just wanted to get home.

I am not trying to impress anyone, okay? Ughh!

'Kavya is just stupid,' I told myself, entering my own house, and went up to the bedroom only to find Roop awake. She looked up at me for a brief second before turning away and hiding under the blanket.