39: Preparations

Hey!!

Long time no see😅😅

I have been super busy with things that are obviously priority.
But I am finally here with an update which may or may not be the last update *smirks* it depends on my mood and your comments.

Just kidding. LoL

There was so much that still needed to be tied together from all three books so I thought I might as well just add 1-2 more chapters to the story. If you know what I mean?😉

If you don't then you will find out soooon :D

Don't forget to leave me loads of comments!! <3

Happy Reading :)

_________________

"Nahi! No, stay away from me!" Duaa screamed when the nurse brought the needle close to her arm for blood test. I watched everything, feeling confused. While Roop tried calming her down, Duaa didn't want to listen to anyone. Maybe if they dealt with her nicely, she would have listened to them.

"Papa Mujhe bachao na!" She screamed again, hitting the nurse with her left arm.

"Okay chill everyone!" I yelled seeing them treat her like mental patient, "step away from her!"

"No ones going to touch her!" I told Roop as I sat on Duaa's bed and carefully made her sit on my lap, making sure not to hurt her.

"Everyone's so mean to me," Duaa pouted at me before resting her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her arm gently, holding it out for the nurse. She quickly wrapped the black strap around Duaa's hand to find her nerves.

"You know when I was your age, I fell while riding my bicycle and didn't even realise I got hurt until I saw the blood," I told Duaa, "you know you only feel the pain if you let yourself believe that it's going to hurt. And I was not even a brave kid but look at you! It didn't even hurt, did it?"

"What?" She frowned at me and I pointed at the small tube of blood that the nurse has already collected. Duaa instantly widened her eyes at me, "dard ho raha hai!"

"Jhoothi!" I gasped at her, "it wasn't hurting until now. Koi dard nahi ho raha. You are my brave daughter, aren't you?"

"I am!" She nodded, proudly, and Roop chuckled at us.

The nurse left us alone as Hussain, Preet and Harleen entered the room. Harleen came running towards Duaa and side hugged her.

"Tujhe pata hai Mujhe kuch batana hai!" Duaa exclaimed excitedly before looking at Roop, "can I tell her?"

Once Roop nodded at Duaa, Duaa looked at Harleen again and giggled. "Tujhe pata hai Waqas papa mere papa hein!"

Hussain chocked upon hearing that while The others laughed at Duaa.

"You are my cousin!" Harleen gasped at Duaa and turned towards hussain, "is that true papa?"

"No!" Hussain whined, interrupting them, "Waqas papa mere papa hain not yours!"

"Don't lie!" Duaa scowled at him, angrily, "woh mere papa hein! Haina?"