12: Life's Been Good!

SORRRYYYYY!!

Those who read my other books, know that I am currently travelling with family and that's why I couldn't update this book for almost a month. I am really sorry for that but I can still not promise regular updates. This is a small one for you <3

SHAYARI CREDIT: lonelydreamer543 .. Thank you so much <3

**-----**

ROOP's POV

Life's been good for the past couple of days. Waqas and I have been hanging out together, we have been watching movies too- I did end up convincing him to watch SOTY after all. He would plan dinners and we would occasionally turn off our wifi and cell phones to spend some time in peace and just chat.

So far, so good.

I have come to know him better as a person and his life away from media. He has started to open up and talk freely about himself with me. I really appreciate his efforts but honestly, I don't know how all this is going to turn out. He says he will learn to love me but how's that possible? You can't teach yourself to love someone, can you? Isn't love a feeling that pops up out of no where and screws up your brain and heart completely?

"Roop!"

"Aah!" I snapped out of my thoughts, screaming, as Waqas popped up in front of my face.

"You zoned out on me!" He gasped, widening his eyes in disbelief.

"No- yeah. Sorry," I sighed while he shook his head. "I blubbered so much for nothing. Itna boring hoon main?"

"I said I am sorry," I pouted at him. He huffed and stood up, "chalo."

"Where?"

"This is why you are supposed to listen when I talk," he smirked, offering me his hand. I took it and stood up from the sand. This is where we have spent our past eight days; Just chilling and hanging out in Goa.

"I did hear everything you said," I told him in my defence.

"But were you listening? I doubt," he was still smirking as he dragged me along the beach.

Due to the expensive stay and off season, there weren't many people around on this Private Beach And Resort. We were able to access almost all the activities without waiting in line or being hounded by fans.

"No way!" I widened my eyes upon reaching our destination.

"Yes way!" He chuckled beside me, "this is what you get for not listening."

He kept his chin on my shoulder, watching me, and I gulped at my sight. I am neither a good swimmer, nor I can drive that well and dying while Jet Skiing isn't really my plan.

I pulled my shoulder away, causing him to lose his balance a little. "You hate me so much, I didn't know!"

"Oh what?" He laughed, "Just because I want to go Jet skiing with you?"

"I cannot Swim, Waqas!" I told him, embarrassed.

"So? You don't need to swim. Just hold on tight and try not to fall," he shrugged. Try not to fall? Yeah right.