41: Together and Forever

Before you start reading, this is the final chapter of this book. I will be writing bonus chapters but no more books after this please 😭😭

Chapter 40 came out yesterday. Make sure you read it :)
This chapter is the 2nd half of chapter 40... so there are only 2 POVs..... yeah..

PLEASE DO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END. Nothing too serious. Just gup-shup :D

Happy Reading :)

ROOP'S POV
(AN: Lmao she went to the washroom in the last chapter. Bechari tab se wahi hai🙊😂)

Once I washed my hands, I splashed some cold water on my aching cheeks and inhaled a sharp breath. The smile on my lips was just not ready to leave. It felt so nice to have everyone with me again.

"I think we should follow them. We should record everything for them. That would be so cute!" Someone whispered outside the toilet's door, making me frown. Follow who?

There were a lot sound coming from the outside but it was hard to tell which one belonged to whom. Slowly all the voices faded along with the footsteps and I quietly stepped out of the washroom. Spotting Preet and Hussain walking towards the main door, I decided to follow them but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Kidnapper? I panicked as the two strong arms pulled me back into the dark and forced me up the staircase.

"Let me go!" I screamed as I tried to free myself, "kaun hai?"

"Bhoot!" A loud, hoarse voice replied and I instantly stopped moving.

"Waqas?" frowned at his voice and sighed, "Have you gone mad or something?"

waqas huffed, before stepping back into the darkness, and turned on the dim white light to brighten up the staircase.

"I have been trying to steal you from others for so long now!" He spoke as he came towards me, "but you seem to enjoy their company more than mine, I guess."

"You guess? Didn't I already tell you that I am here only for Duaa?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "then why would I enjoy your company?"

"Oh come on Roop," He rolled his eyes at me, "We both know that you can pretend however much you want to, but you are here for me.... and for our relationship."

When I didn't say anything, he walked towards one of the doors and opened it before coming back towards me. The cold wind blew through the doors, making the room freeze for a moment.

"May I carry you inside?" Waqas asked softly. An unexpected chuckle left my lips as I rubbed my arms with my palms.

"Carry as in, pick me up?" I asked him.

"Like I should have when we first got married," he nodded, making me chuckle again.

"Pehle se moti ho gayi hoon," I told him, "Tab uthate hue jaan nikalti thi, ab kaheen marr hi mat jaana."

"Itni asaani se nahi marunga," He shook his head at me, "sari zindagi macchar ki tarhaan pareshaan karunga."

"Matlab abhi bhi irada pareshaan karne ka hi hai. Sudharne ke no chances?" I rolled my eyes at him, making him chuckle.