Gossips

Tried something new. Idk if you guys will like it.

Jessica skimmed through the third bridal magazine while sipping on her current favorite, pineapple juice, and cursed every now and then.

"Is there a point anymore? Stop it, Jess," Preet huffed, slamming her palm on one of the finest white wedding gowns that Jess had stopped to have a good look at.

"Stop it Preet! I am already so upset," Jess whined  as she removed Preet's  hand, "it's just not fair! She planned everyone's wedding in details and I don't even get to have a wedding flashback! I'll never know if I wore a gown or your kind of dress!"

"My kind of dress?" Preet frowned at Jess.

"That's not the point,"Asmaara interrupted as she walked inside the kitchen and sat on the chair next to Jess, "the point is that we will never know how she got married!"

"Well, Roop and I won't either! That stupid authors skipped six months. She didn't even write about how Hussain saved me. It would have been such a heart warming Bollywood sequence!" Preet smiled to herself, imagining the scene in her mind, and then sighed.

"Besides, it's good that she didn't write your wedding scene. Malvika said in one of the chapters that I had about 4 weddings. I don't think you would have been able to handle even two!" Preet shrugged.

Jess shook her head, "I don't care. What am I going to tell my children when they will ask me about my wedding? I don't even know my wedding date!"

"As if we do," Asmaara and Preet exchanged looks.

"Isn't it good in a way?" Roop asked as she entered the scene, "this girl ends up making at least one of us preggo during wedding scenes. I don't think any of us would have been able to bear more babies."

"Oh no! She made me crazy with twins already! I would have killed her if she had planned another one for me!" Asmaara groaned.

"I guess she just wanted more characters for her bonus chapters. I don't see anything wrong in it," Preet shrugged, supporting me, thankfully.

"Yeah right!" Jess rolled her eyes, "did she want more characters or did you fail to resist your ever so charming husband?"

"Why? Are you jealous? She made my husband more handsome and romantic than yours?" Preet smirked at Jess, who scowled at her in response.

"At least my husband only loves me. He didn't go on to marry that Madiha first, then Humera and now Pakeezah!" Jess fired back.

"Who cares about husbands anymore? My son is handsome enough to make your daughters fall for him and that is all that matters!" Aisha bragged as she came inside and walked over to the stove.

"Oh please! I'll make my daughter call him bhai," Asmaara rolled her eyes.

"Oh you won't," Aisha laughed, "you don't get to decide, remember? The writer does. And she is already planning to complicate her life with so many love stories!"

She sniffed the curry and smiled at the aroma. "I can just sense it already!"

"What are you doing?" Asmara frowned at Aisha.

"Something you still can't," Aisha shrugged, "cooking."

"Ugh! Don't remind me!" Asmara groaned, "that stupid writer taught me a couple of things. Chai, biryani and noodles. All thanks to her, I still don't know how to cook basic meals. How embarrassing!"

"As long as your husband doesn't mind, Who cares?" Jess rolled her eyes and shifted to look at Aisha, "how did you get married?"

"I don't know," Aisha sighed, "I was already married when I joined the book."

"You are still stuck at the wedding thing? I still don't even know if I am a Hindu-Punjabi or a Sikh and that's a bigger deal," Preet pointed out, "she kept screwing up during Sajdah. It was just never clear!"

"Didn't she screw up everything? I don't even know why I was taking all those pills in the middle of the book! Even The readers kept wondering and she didn't bother explaining," Aisha added.

"I guess she didn't know herself," Asmaara chuckled.

"But I'll forgive her because she made my Atif such a sweet heart!" Aisha smiled.

"Well I don't really care about anything anymore," Roop spoke, "as long as she can tell me what Adnaan's wife's name is!"

"Or tell us exactly how did Malvika got a daughter out of nowhere!" Soha announced with an iPhone in her hand.

"What?" All of the ladies gasped out of shock.

"She has a daughter? Who is the father?" Aisha asked.

Soha shrugged, "I don't know, I just managed to steal the writer's phone and I can already see so many new names! Come, let's read together!"

"Finally I can be sure that she is not after my husband!" Roop squealed and followed Soha out of the kitchen. Aisha cleaned her Hands quickly and walked out.

"I want to read too!" Preet got up from her chair but Jess held her hand.

"we were discussing my wedding!" She reminded Preet.

"Uh no, we were discussing the loop holes," Asmaara corrected her and joined Preet as they, too, ran outside.

"At least just tell me what I wore on my wedding!" Jess yelled after the ladies and groaned, slamming her palms against the table.

"You know what, I already have a son. Who cares about the wedding now?"

~~~~
Hello!!

I know I said 2-3 weeks and I guess it's taking me 2-3 months.

Someone asked for Adeel and Jessica's wedding and I really can't write another wedding scene 🙈🙈 I just wrote one for BI and it took me a month. I guess I'll save it for IRJS. Haha ..

Bonus chapters will be up after my mid sem exams or maybe before that🤔 it depends on how I manage my time 😅

And They won't be formatted like this.

Stay tuned to find out where did the little baby come from XD

Love Always