chapter 36

Hey Guys!!xx so this is going to be a big update, but it concludes this fanfiction. 

I hope you enjoyed reading it, I sure did enjoy writing it. Thank you for the votes and comments, stay amazing!

So here it is, the last chapter of Lets Get Nashty:

"Right so the kitchen is clean and so is the living room and its only 6:30am" Jack said coming into his room, where I had remained sat for the last hour and a half.

"Nice" I sighed, "I still dont know what to do" I looked up at Jack who was putting on a shirt and some jeans.

"Theres not a lot you can do, to be honest you dont look that bad" his expression suddenly went serious, "But your parents are going to have to know about this, you cant just go through shit like this and not tell your parents"

"Yeah, you're right. But I just dont know how to"

"Well thats for you to figure out"

I put my head in my hands and sighed, "If they just warned me earlier I would be able to work out how to word it properly"

"These are your parents Jack"

I looked up at Jack and looked him in the eye for a second as I got lost in thought.

"Jack?" He waved his hand in front of my face

"Yeah, I got it"

"What?" Jack said confused

"How I'll tell them" I stood up and admired myself in the mirror, my self confidence suddenly sky high

"Ok, I think you need to get a couple hours sleep first though" Jack suggested

"Sleep?" I scoffed, "Oh yeah, that thing you're meant to do at night" My voice thick with sacasm.

He raised his eyebrows at me, "I'm being serious"

"I know, but I'll be ok. Coffee's a thing"

"What time are they getting here anyway" JAck had given up trying to get me to sleep

"I dont even know, all I know is that they are coming and they were at the airport when they phoned me"

"And they have no idea that all this has happened?"

"Nope, which is what makes this even harder" My voice trailed off, "I'm gunna have to start from the beggining"

"Yeah" Jack said quietly, clearly understanding where I was going with this.

"I dont think I'm going to get through it without crying"

"Even if you do, they're your parents"

"I know" I looked up and smiled at Jack, "Thanks man"

"What for?" He looked at me slightly confused

"Just for sticking with me through all of this"

"Mate, you know you're like a brother to me. Literally we grew up together. I aint gunna ditch you now am i?!" He cracked a smile, "Now come on I'm hungry" We both left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He asked me, pouring himself a bowl of lucky charms

"Um, the same as you thanks" I really wasnt hungry at all, but I suppose I couldnt keep eating nothing.

He nodded and handed me the bowl he had just poured himself, "Its good to see you eating again"

---------------------------