chapter 20

Hey Guyss! xx I'm so sorry that i havent updated for AAGGGEEESS.. i think its been like a week or 2 so im so so sorry for that :( school work kinda started taking over my life and its annoying me! Also, im sorry for any mistakes in it! I type too fast for my brain sometimes XDD. Anyways, here is chapter 20:

Y/N's POV:

I was so annoyed that i was stuck in England and that i really couldnt go and sort all of this mess out with them in person. I know what Jack was saying about telling Nash, but i dont know whether that is the right thing to do, i mean we havent been together that long and i think i am happy with him. I mean, i do like Jack but i just dont know whether I 'love' him or whether it is just a silly school girl crush. But i shouldnt really have a crush on someone if i'm dating someone else, should i? But then again i cant really help my feelings. I sighed, all these thoughts were just too much for me to handle right now and it was only quarter past 7.

I went into the kitchen and poured some cereal into a bowl and added milk and just sat at the table staring into space, not even eating my breakfast. Nothing was even going through my head, i just switched off completly, until my brother came into the kitchen.

"Morning" He said sleepily

"Hi" I mumbled and took a mouthful of cornflakes.

I eventually ate them all and went upstairs to get myself dressed.

I just chucked on an old sweater and some black leggings and brushed my hair through and just let it hang loosley at my shoulders and i didnt even bother with make-up, i wasnt going to go out today. I glanced at myself in the mirror and then sat down at my desk and turned my laptop on. I couldnt believe mum was sending me to school next week. Well I say next week, it more like tomorrow because it's Sunday today.

I decided to text chloe and see if she was going in and after a few minutes she said that she wasnt going in.

"MUM" I shouted downstairs in anger, "CHLOE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL!"

It took a second for her to reply, "It doesnt matter Y/N, you're still going in" She said it so calmly it made me shudder. For gods sake!

I went and sat at my desk again and thought i'd go through all the videos from my Supscriptions that i hadnt caught up on yet.

I was half way through Pointlessblog's (alfie's) vlog when dad came storming into my room

"Thanks for waking me up!" He said firmly

"I cant believe you havent apoligised to me" I said turning round to face him

"How dare you!" Dad raised his voice

"What?! You never apoligised for beating up my boyfriend!" I wasnt scared of him anymore, i would rather him beat the shit out of me right here than beat up Nash. He was only trying to help

"Oh what, that dooshbag" Dad shrugged his shoulders, "He deserved it"

"How did he deserve that?!"

"Well he got involved in our business"

I shook my head and snorted, "No need for violence though is there" I mumbled turning back round to my laptop.

I was expecting dad to flip but he just walked out of my room slowly. I smiled to myself and then carried on watching youtube videos.