chapter 21

I am so so sorry for not updating this, i have just been sooo busy and if im not busy im being tired from being busy XD soo yh.. im so sorry. but i will try and update every friday.... hopefully XD

I havent been writing either so...

oh well, here it is, chapter 21:

My phone buzzed in my pocket as we finished dessert. I took it from my pocket and checked it under the table and saw it was Jack messaging me. What did he want?

hey x i dont think i can keep all this from nash anymore, we need to talk to him...

"Can i be excused from the table" I said politely

"You may" Mum smiled.

I got up and went upstairs to my room and shut the door.

Ik, but its going to be sooo hard :'( is all I said back. I sat down at my desk and turned my laptop on. I was just about to go to twitter when my phone started ringing and i saw it was Jack trying to facetime me, i accepted it and his face came onto my screen.

"hi" I mumbled

"are you ok?" I picked up my phone so he could see me and we kind of just locked eyes

"yeah, why cant life be easy?" I sighed, breaking eye contact with him.

"I know, it sucks" Jack laughed, "But we need to tell Nash, but how are we going to say it"

"Just say it how it is" I put my phone so it was leaning against my laptop screen

"What like, 'sorry but i like Y/N and Y/N kinda likes me back so we're gunna date so if you could dump her that would be great'" Sarcasm filled his voice

I laughed, yet i was crying inside. "yeah"

Jack smirked, "But seriously how are we going to say it"

"Um, i dont even know. This is so hard. I cant help but feel sorry for Nash. He loves me so much" My voice cracked as i tried to hold the tears in

"But i love you too. I mean, i want to love you, if you would let me" He voice trailed off and he looked at the floor, "But i guess you have to pick between me or Nash, but who ever you choose i just want you to be happy. So if you're happy with Nash, stay with Nash" He was still looking at the floor.

The tears were now welling up in my eyes. "Oh Jack, thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I gulped

Jack looked up, his eyes full of saddness and he was biting his lip. Why was he so cute when he's sad.

We sat in silence as we both tried to compose ourselves to try and speak.

Eventually he broke the silence, "So who are you going to choose"

"You cant put me in that position, its like trying to pick between your mum or dad" I paused for a minute, "But even then i would pick mum"

Jack looked at me confused for a minute, but he didnt bother to ask. I forgot he didnt know about my dad. Although he saw Nash recently and Nash is all beaten up.

"It was my dad who beat Nash up" I looked at the floor

"So you clearly care for Nash because if you didnt then you wouldnt hate your dad for beating him up" Jack snapped.