chapter 6

hey guys! xx sorry the chapters are quite short and i havent actuallt updated for a while. I have just updated with chapter 5 and now i am going to give you chapter 6, so here it is! CHAPTER 6!!

The day was going so slow for me, it was only 5 o'clock and i wanted it to be 10 so i could just go to bed and wake up and go to america. But i cant because i dont have a time machine.
I was still in my room after having an argument with my mum, well it was hardly an argument, just a disagreement as parents like to call it, a MISUNDERSTANDING!
I was so annoyed at her i couldnt even think about it, my eyes were pricking with tears, i think i was just crying from annoyance really. These sort of things got to me.

I turned on my laptop and went on youtube to take my mind off it all. I didnt even want to watch any of the boys so i just went through my subsciber list, nothing. GREAT

i went on twitter and saw updates from Hayes:

My brother lol, completly in love with someone he hasnt even met!!

That cant be about me, can it? NO, i was being stupid, probably some celebrity somewhere. I then scrolled down and saw that Nash had replied to Hayes' tweet saying:

Oh my gosh, cant believe u posted this, take it down you dick!

I laughed out loud,imagining nash say 'dick'. i laughed a bit more and then saw Hayes had replied back saying:

haha, no.. she probably seen this by now ;) so if you are reading this Y/N, i just wanted to say that Nash is completly obsessed!

I couldnt believe what i had just read, Nash was 'completly obessed' with me?!?

i then saw Nash had replied to this with:

FFS.. im reporting this @hayesgrier

Well, he didnt deny it. so maybe it was true, I wanted it to be true. I just couldnt even breath, i had just stopped, just staring at the screen.. NO, this cant be right...

"OI, A WORD PLEASE" my dad snapped, storming into my room, it made me jump
"What about" I asked calmly
"Dont give me that!" My dad shouted, walking closer to me. I just sat there, "YOUR MUM!" My dad said, getting a little louder
"Yeah?" I said, trying to be sassy. just like skylnn. I had to hide my smile just thinking about her
"CUT OUT THE ATTITUDE, TURN THAT STUPID LAPTOP OFF TOO!" My dad bellowed, he slammed my laptop screen down and basically threw it on the floor. He was over-reacting over the fact i shouted at mum. He did this a lot now. Espicially now he was getting tired from work.
"LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!" He shouted, putting his face right in mine
"SORRY" I said a little louder
"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR RUDENESS, ESPICALLY TOWARDS YOUR MUM. YOU ARENT GOING TO AMERICA, NOT IF I CANT TRUST YOU!" I couldnt believe what he had just said, i HAD to go to america. this was my only chance, he couldnt take this away from me, i would go on my own if i had to.
"What?!" I shouted back at him
"YOU ARENT GOING TO AMERICA"
"but..." I began
"NO BUTS, YOU WILL STAY WITH YOUR NAN WHILST WE GO AWAY!" He shouted, rushing out and slamming the door behind him.
I just broke down into tears, how could i not be going to america, i HAD to go to america. I had to find a way!

I sat there, just crying. I was trying to be silent, i didnt want my dad coming back and hitting me. Yes, he hit me. But only when he got annoyed at me because i had done something wrong. It wasnt that hard either, just a little punch. Last time he hit me in the stomach and i had a bruise there for weeks. I couldnt tell anyone. Not even my own mum.

"CUT OUT YOUR CRYING!" My dad screamed storming back into my room and coming right up close to me
"Sorry.." I whispered, sniffing
"SORRY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH" He said, throwing a punch at my stomach, right on my rib. I threw myself back and bashed my head on the wall.
"NOW UNPACK YOUR CASE!" My dad ordered, this couldnt be happening. He couldnt be serious, he wasnt taking me to america.
Thats all i cared about at this point, not the fact that my dad had just hit me. Dad swung my door open, grabbed my case from the hallway and threw it in my lap. It was so heavy that it almost broke my leg.
"UNPACK I SAID" Dad ordered for a second time. another tear rolled down my cheek. I wasnt going to america, i wasnt going to meet nash or anyone... my dreams are crushed.
I slowly unzipped my case, my dad still standing there. My mascara was all smudged and i was now crying slilently.
"COME ON!" My dad shouted, spitting in my face
I took out my vest tops and shorts carefully, making sure they didnt unfold.
"AND THE JUMPERS!" My dad ordered
So i slowly pulled out my jumpers and layed them all neatly on my bed, before i could do anything else dad scooped the case off the bed with one hand gesture and pushed me into the wall.
"PATHETIC!" He shouted, i cried loudly. Every bone in my body ached. Where was my mum?