chapter 11

So i have been writing a lot lately and I'm on chapter 13 hehe x I did have to really think about my wording in this chapter so it took me a while. But it is a bit short so i'm sorry. Anyways, this is it, chapter 11 (and no proof reading in this one either, sorry!):

"Yeah, but there is something about my parents.." My throat went dry and i couldnt get my words out, I wiped my tears from my face and Chloe passed me a tissue.

"It's ok. Do you want a drink?" Its almost like Chloe senses it. I swear we are distant sisters, she just knows when somethings up.

She got up and took two bottles of juices from the minibar.

She handed me one and i took a gulp of it, hoping it would allow me to speak.

"Thanks" I squeaked

She gave a reassuring smile and then i tried again, "Its my dad"

"What about him"

I sighed, maybe i should show her my stomach. I went to lift my top, but then flopped it down again.

"H-has he hit you?" Chloe asked quietly

I sighed deeply. Was i that easy to read. I nodded my head slowly and tears spilled down my cheeks uncontrollably. I had just let out the secret. Maybe he has hidden cameras in here and he will find out and kill me. Chloe quickly came to my side and pulled me in for a hug. She just let me cry for a minute and then said, "Will you show me?"

But i suddenly started to shiver and cry harder and i suddenly became light headed.

"I-I think I'm-m going t-to f-faint" I stuttered.

----NASH'S POV----

I had just finished filming the video. I think i covered all the points i wanted to make. I said about how it was affected her and how they didnt realise what else she had been through. I dont even know if this was going to help, but i suppose it was worth a try.

I put my tripod and camera away and placed the memory card with the footage on my desk and thought i would make a start with editing when my phone rang. It was Y/N.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hello Nash, its chloe. I dont know what to do, it wasnt my fault she just sort of fainted and i dont know what to do" Chloe said so quickly it was all a mush of words.

"Ok, ok.. Calm down. Whats the matter"

"Its Y/N. She's fainted"

"OK, I'll be round in 5" I rushed. I put the phone down and shuved it in my jean pocket and walked, well pratically ran, to Y/N's hotel. After what happened last time I wanted to get there quickly, i hope she hasnt cut herself again.

When i got there i knocked on the door and Chloe answered. She ran back to Y/N side where Y/N was laying on the be motionless. I couldnt see any blood and so i was relieved at that.

"She said she was going to faint, and then she sort of. Did." Chloe said, paniking.

I nodded and came to Y/N's side too.

"What do we do?" I asked paniking

"I think we should just wait until she wakes up, did you know about her dad?"

"No, why whats happened?"

"I dont know, she was in the middle of telling me when she fainted, but i do know that he hits her"

The whole world stopped around me at that point, I didnt even think about her home life being the reason she cut her wrist. Maybe that is it, but she was using 'the haters' as an excuse. Oh god, this was more complicated than i thought. How long had this been going on for. Her whole life?

"Nash? Nash?" Chloe's voice echoed around my head

"Oh.. yeah.. what?" I said bluntly as she interrupted my thought.

Chloe gestured to Y/N who was waking up.

"Y/N" I whispered

----Y/N POV----

I woke up to see Nash and Chloe by my side. I bolt up right in panic. What was happening? I was soconfused.

"Y/N lie down" Nash whispered, gently pushing my shoulders.

"But.. but... w-what happened?" I stuttered

"You fainted, thats all" Nash calmly said

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Chloe" I turned to chloe who was getting me a glass of water

"Its ok Y/N, honestly" She handed me the water and i sat up slowly and took a few sips

"I've just never really spoken to anyone about him before" I said, casting my mind back to the conversation Chloe and i were having before i fainted.

"It's fine, honestly" Chloe reassured me, "Anyway, i have to go. I told my parents i would be back by 1:30 for lunch"

"Ok, sorry again" I said as she left the room

My attention then went to Nash who was just sat on the floor, looking like he was deeply in thought, "Whats the matter Nash?"

"Nothing" He bluntly said

"I know there is something, please tell me"

"Its nothing" He said harshly, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"Ok, calm down"

"Sorry Y/N, its just-" He paused, still in thought

"What?"

"Im sorry for not being there for you" He stared into my eyes and i could see the sadness in them. Like something was really upsetting him.

"What do you mean? You have always been there for me"

"No I havent, and I should've been" He looked down in saddness

"What are you talking about Nash?" I crawled down to the floor with him

"I'm talking about the fact you called Chloe round and not me. You should have said something this morning, when we were talking"

"But Chloe's my best friend, i cant keep relying on you. Thats not fair. If I did that the whole time we're together you wouldn't like it would you?"

"I suppose, I'm just saying. If there's anytime you wanna talk, I'm here"

"Thanks" I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me passionatley.

"I love you" He breathed as he kissed me again.

He was now pratically on top of me and i wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips were sealed together as his hands travelled down to my crouch. He rubbed it through my clothes which made me moan. Now my mouth was open he took this opportunity to put his tongue into my mouth. He seemed so experienced with this that I just trusted him. He then lifted me onto the empty double bed. I released my legs so that now he was completly on top of me. He moved his hands slowly from my crouch up to my chest. We were still kissing as his hands reached the bottom of my sweater he slowly started to take it off....