chapter 17

I start school tomorrow.. not looking forward to it :(

I am obsessed with Wildlife by jack and jack rn seriously, its on repeat day AND night XDDD

Anyways, if you want to check out my twitter its @alisonthomas123 ikr its soo inventive XDBut this is chapter 17, enjoy:

"Lets go, they're already boarding. HURRY UP!" Dad shouted to Adam as he trailed behind with his suitcase, "We'll leave you here!"

Adam almost ran to catch up, we were a bit late.We could still make it, but we could have got here slightly earlier.

We had rushed through security and now we were walking towards our gate.

"Now boarding the last passengers for flight 209 to England" The woman through the intercom said.

"HURRY UP" Dad was almost running as we got to the passport and ticket check.

"Have a good flight sir" The lady said as she let us all through the tunnel leading onto the plane.

"We could have missed this flight!" Dad said angrily, "Adam hurry up next time!"

Adam ignored him as he plugged his headphones in and started listening to his Ipod.

We now had just under 8 hours stuck on this plane.

"We did pay for the internet before we came so you should be able to stalk your boys for 8 and a half hours" Mum smirked

"Thanks" I connected my phone straight away and went to twitter to see if Jack had messaged me or whether he woul reply to the tweet.

Yes, I had a new message. I touched the icon and it was Jack, he said:

Hey, sorry i hadnt messaged you. I did see your tweet and i guess i just wish you werent with Nash

Me: Aww, do u like me then ;)

Jack: maybe ;) i would ask u the same question but u probs dont haha

Me: life is full of suprises ;)

I didnt want to give him a straight answer. But he didnt reply after that. I carried on going through twitter when i saw Nash's tweet, it read:

@magcon4life I'm gunna miss you xx have a safe flight back and see you back here soon :) <3

I smiled and clicked on the replies. I didnt really want to really, I knew there was going to be hate on there, but i wanted to see what people were saying about me.

I went through them, most were actually quite nice, maybe Nash had posted that video about the hate. I messaged him and he replied that he hadnt yet.

I kept going through the replies, I dont know why, but it felt like i had to find a bad one. I kept scrolling and scrolling until i found one that said

@nashgrier @magcon4life i dont think you deserve such a gorgous person, she's so ungly OMG XD

I breathed deeply, trying to hold back the tears. I decided to reply to this tweet:

I may be ugly. but at least Nash is my bf x haha no offence, you couldnt be better than me ;)

I laughed at my own reply as i proof read it and then clicked post.

I was so tired so i decided to try and sleep, we still had 7 hours to kill.

I rested my head and did drift off to sleep.

But i didnt sleep for long, about an hour and a half.

I sighed, checking twitter again to see if Jack or Nash or anyone had messaged me.

Nope, no one. I plugged in my headphones and listened to music. We had only been on the plane 2 hours. This was going to be a long flight.

----5 hours later----

"Ladies and Gentlemen please fasen your seatbelts as we are about to land in Gatwick airport, please make sure all mobile devices are switched off and please sit back and enjoy our de-cent" A lady said through the speakerphones.

I clicked my seatbelt in and turned off my phone.

Realisation hit me, we were back in England. I know it was my home, but i wouldnt see Nash for weeks now. All we could do is message each other and Facetime. I really wanted to just sell the house tomorrow and fly back out to America. But i know that wasnt possible.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Mum said as we stood to get our luggage.

"Yeah" I said quietly, looking down at the floor, "Never better"