Chapter 1

"Hey Harley...can you take table four?"  Marie asked as she passed me in the kitchen.   Setting the glasses in the bin to be cleaned I quickly washed my hands and headed back out into the bar area.  

I have worked at The Scene now for the past six months.   I was lucky at finding a job so quickly when I got into town and I honestly loved working for Mac.   On the outside he looked like a big, scary bad ass biker, but he was nothing but a soft marshmallow on the inside. 

Most of the girls at the strip club were terrified of him, but not me.   I found his gruff exterior endearing.  

The man had a huge protective streak when it came to me, acting more like my father then the pathetic excuse of the one I was born to.    I haven't really thought of him much since he was killed and I ran away.  

Over the years I have had to move a lot, keep under the radar of both the law and the law breakers.  In my world, finding yourself having to deal with either never had a good outcome.   Fortunately I was lucky and when I turned eighteen I was able to breathe a little bit easier.   

Mac shot me a wink as I passed the bar and headed past the stage.   The place looked to be getting crowded tonight.   Table four was one of our larger ones in the back corner behind the stage.   It was usually reserved for the Renegades, the local MC that ran the small town and I know that Marie didn't feel very comfortable around them.   Growing up around bikers myself, I didn't have a problem with them, as long as they left me alone.  

With Mac being a member, his bar became a common hang out for the brothers outside of the clubhouse.   They got cheap beer and tits shoved in their faces, what more can a guy ask for right?   I still wasn't quite sure why Mac even hired me since I refused to take any of my clothes off, but I was a hell of a bartender and cocktail waitress when needed.  

Most nights I was safe behind the bar, but two of the waitress's called in sick with the flu that was going around.   So for tonight at least I had to dodge octopus hands and overzealous bikers.   Pulling down on the leather vest I skirted around the stage to find table four overflowing with sexy as fuck bikers.

But I had my fill of bikers over the years, especially the earlier ones.   All bikers were definitely on my no-no list.  I couldn't risk being associated with anyone in that world.  It was too dangerous.

Just because I couldn't touch didn't mean I couldn't look, hell I was still a woman who appreciated nice scenery.   There was just something about that a man in leather pants, a tight white shirt covered with a leather cut that just did something for me.  Fuck it downright made my panties drenched.  Just goes to show you that you can take the girl out of the MC, but you cannot take the MC out of the girl.   Why couldn't I find a nice clean, cut guy who was an accountant?   Was that too much to ask?  

Probably because I would be bored as fuck in about two minutes.    

Even though I found most of the guys at the table attractive, only one filled my dreams each night as I called out his name.   Cuming in my sleep was new experience for me, but Christ what an experience. Dream sex ranked up there with watching good porn, hell even better. Some of the things Axel did to me in dreamland had my body humming for hours after I wokeup.  

Even now my body tingled like his hands were actually caressing it.   Shaking my head I tried to clear my dirty mind as I approached the table. I needed to get my head together. The President of the Renegades had women throwing themselves at him...many he caught.   Trust me I was not on his radar.

Over the past months the man barely acknowledged me but he would sit at the bar a couple nights a week and listen to me and mostly Mac bullshit, chiming in here and there.   Even with his brisk attitude towards he paid attention. I swear I could feel the mans eyes on me constantly.  I kept telling myself to leave matters alone, I didn't want to open that door.