Chapter 19

"Oh don't stop now darling I want to see where this is heading."

His hand slowly caressed the inside of my leg working its way up as my hands continued to massage my breasts.   It felt so much more intense, more everything...with him here.   His eyes roamed over my body, his other hand slowly eased my legs further apart as he lowered his body in between my quivering thighs.

"Damn darling I have a craving to taste you..."

Um...okay what was one supposed to reply to a comment like that?  Dig in? 

Before I could think up an intelligent response his tongue dove in between my lower lips licking me from top to bottom, stopping on my pulsating nub briefly before repeating the motion.   Holy Shit!

And just like that my body melted into a big pile of goo, all tension draining away immediately.   Unable to control myself I tilted my head back and shifted my hips, pushing his mouth further into me.   Moaning my approval he deepened his touch.

"Oh God...Axel...right there..."

One of my hands made its way to his hair, gripping tightly while the other one still massaged my throbbing breast.   He must have liked it from the moan he release against me.   The vibration felt amazing triggering my own moan in response.   Christ the man had a magical tongue, and lips, and teeth...   It's been what like sixty seconds and I was ready to blow.

"Fuck baby you taste like peaches...it's addicting..." he whispered against me.

Sure peaches, yeah whatever.

Frankly I didn't care what the hell I tasted like as long as he enjoyed it and didn't stop whatever the fuck he was doing down there.

Who knew having someone's mouth down there felt this good, Christ it felt amazing.   I have severely been missing out on this, hell I felt down right cheated!     I was so close and my body began to crave the release it was wanting.  Hell what it was needing.

For years I have resorted to self-pleasuring, but now that I have had an Axel induced orgasm I am finding out how much I was missing.   I can definitely add this to the list of things that I must do again and frequently.  

No matter what toy or gadget I purchased, none of them had my body going insane like Axel did.   Because if the toy makers made something that could replicate this they would make millions.

My body arched as his teeth began to nibble, again another item for my list.   It seemed the little pain caused from his biting didn't have my body retreating but begging instead.

Heat began to spread, my body glistening with sweat as Axel insert a finger, slowly stretching my pulsating muscles.    Groaning my grip on his hair tightened.   My body was reaching for heights it never thought to climb and for a brief second I was feared the power that was coursing through me.  

Sensing my hesitation, Axel whispered against my thigh, "I got you baby...just..."

BANG. BANG. BANG

The door shook as whoever was on the other side pounded.

"Axel man we need you out here now.   Club emergency.  Brother Hit."  The voice relayed.

Swearing Axel jumped up immediately and adjusted his clothing before opening the door.

"Sorry darling...go ahead and finish yourself off and meet me downstairs." He called over his shoulder.

What!   Are you fucking kidding me I was right there, I mean like RIGHT there and the man had the audacity to just get up and leave?

Of course he did, this was Axel I was talking about.   The man went hot to cold faster than a speeding bullet. 

And with not so much as a backwards glace, he left with the door closing it behind him - leaving behind one very horny and very pissed off woman.

Frustrated my fists pounded the bed as I screamed into the pillow.  

Well screw him! I have survived this long on my own and I didn't need his magical tongue to finish me off, the memory would do just fine.

And about two minutes later I proved my point as I screamed my release.

Take that Axel...