Chapter10

The shower helped little with my stress and anger. Not to mention cooling down my arousal, damn Axel. All the man has to do is lean over me and my body reacts, well fuck him and his hot self. I debated masturbating but I needed to get the fuck out of here.

Drying off, I cursed when I realized my backpack was still on the bed. Wrapping the towel around me I listened at the door. Since there was no sound I assumed Axel finally got a clue and left.

I assumed wrong.

In nothing but his jeans, he laid out on the bed waiting, with my bag right next to him. Stupid prick...fuck his tattoos were sexy and there were plenty of them. Painted right over every curve and dip of his muscles. He knew the way he looked effected me, I assumed that was why he took off his shirt in the first place. Cocky bastard.

Dammit focus Harley!

Straightening my shoulders I walked over to the bed to grab my bag, trying to hide my arousal. Just grab the bag and return to the bathroom, that was all I needed to do.

But the bastard just moved my bag further out of my reach.

"I like you naked...and wet, no need to get dressed because of me."

His smug looked just pissed me off even more and before I could stop it - my hand connected with his cheek.  

Shock replaced the smug look and then that bastard had the audacity to...laugh.   Infuriated I turned to head back to the bathroom.  But before I could take a second step I found myself tossed back on the bed, under a very amuse Axel.

"I guess I deserved that.  And Christ woman you need to stop squirming around before I loose myself between those luscious thighs."

My body froze, not sure of its next move. 

"Good, now listen to me, because it is time we stop gunning for each others throats and set things right."

I know that he was talking but his words were falling on deaf ears.   The only thing I could hear was the blood pulsating through my body.   That and soft touch of his left hand that was slowly caressing my waist.  

"Darling, I need you to focus for a second because I will not be repeating myself." He teased.

Since I lacked the ability to answer I just nodded, my eyes never leaving his.  

"Good, now I know I come off as a bit of an ass, hey no need to smile I know its true, but darling you have me all mixed up and I don't like that.  We have a lot of things that need to be set straight.   I get that you are used to being on your own but you aren't any longer.   The Renegades...Mac and especially me have your back, trust us.   I just need you to stop fucking fighting me on that, then we can figure out the rest.  You don't need to be so goddamn stubborn all the time, let us protect you."

Not wanting to admit it but I was terrified the last several hours, also the pit in my stomach just continued to grow with every mile I put between me and...home.   Christ when did I start thinking that town as my home?   It didn't matter when I guess, just that I did.   I also knew that I needed these guys.    

"Okay Axel.  Truth is I am terrified...of everything.   I hate feeling this way and my first instinct is to run.   I am scared and tired.  My body still hurts and so does my heart.   I am falling and I don't know how to stop it."

"You don't need to, I will catch you this time, I promise. You...I wasn't prepared for you. But for months I have watched you from a distance, craving a taste. But I knew you were innocent and didn't want to bring you into my world. Now I know that was a losing battle. I can't help but ache for you darling."

Closing my eyes, I let his words wash over me.  And damn that felt nice.  And so did his lips as they traced the path of my chin to my ear and down my neck.  My shock quickly wore off and I couldn't stop the little moans that passed my lips even if I tried.   His touch instantly awoke something deep within me that I didn't know existed.   His gentleness was melting away the walls I worked so hard on erecting. 

Easing his body back I could feel his hand on my chest and I briefly wondered what he was doing?  And then the cold air of the room hit my sensitive nipples causing them to tighten and I knew he opened my towel.   Before embarrassment could set in he took my mouth into his.  

Possessed it.   Dominated it.  Drank from it.  

And it felt glorious.  

Even our last kiss didn't feel this...potent.   He was like a starving man and I was a faucet of running water.   And he drank until the well ran dry.   Breaking away I gasped for air as my lungs burned.

"Christ woman, you are fucking beautiful.    Jesus these are real and fuck they overflow in my hands."

As Axel admired my breasts my body reaped the benefits.  I found out in my later teens how sensitive my breasts were and that I could come just from playing with them.   But all those times didn't hold a candle to how great it felt when his mouth engulfed my peak, hardening it even more with the teasing from his tongue.  

My hands gripped his long dark hair as I moaned and whimpered.   My sounds seemed to spur him on as he switched from one breast to the next.   That action had my body fast tracking to ecstasy.   Not able to control any of my actions my body my hips sought out the friction it demanded. 

"Jesus, you are close aren't you?  Just from this?"

Embarrassed I tucked my face into his neck as I nodded.   I hated my response to him and I didn't understand it. The intensity of it scared me.

"Hey now, although I love that color pink on you there is no reason for it, I find it fucking hot that I can get you off like this. In fact..."

And as he devoured my chest I was immediately convinced of his statement.  He sure was enthusiastic.  His lips, teeth and tongue continued to torture my peaks until my body erupted.  

Holding me tight against him, his mouth continued to lap at my nipples as I road out the waves of my orgasm.  

Slumping back into the mattress my body continued to shake from its release.  "Fuck that was magnificent.   I have never seen a woman come from just nipple stimulation, I cannot wait to see what other surprise you have for me."

With a soft kiss to my lips he was gone before I even registered what just happened.  "Now get dressed we need to head out.   Wear some jeans as you are riding on my bike, I have a Prospect to drive your car."

And just like that the sweet Axel disappeared and turned back into the bossy one.   I was going to get whip lash with all his personalities but since I was still floating high I let it go.  

Frankly I didn't have the strength to fight him anymore.   Maybe he was right, I couldn't fight everyone and I needed to trust them.  

The question was - Could I?   Could I trust another MC?