Chapter 43

Calloused hands gently caressed me as fingers traced the contours of my neck, down and around my breasts, across my stomach, finally resting at the snap of my jeans.  

Smiling his hands continued to arouse my body as he fully stripped me naked.   His clothes soon joined mine in a pile next to the bed, left forgotten.   Leaning up on my elbows, for the first time I was able to appreciate the full effect of the body that starred in many of my fantasies.   Even though I have seen him naked before, it was like he got hotter each time.   How unfair was that.  

Fuck, the man oozed sex, from broad shoulders, to his sculpted muscles adorned with tattoos, to his piercing eyes that melted any doubts lingering in my mind.   I could spend hours worshipping his body and still want more.

"Christ I love the way you look at me.  It's like you want to devour me.   Sexy as fuck."  

"Back at you.  I don't know how as my body..."

"Is perfect.   Everything about you Harley is perfect.   No scar or mark takes away from that.  If you believe anything I say, believe that.   You are beautiful from the inside out." He whispered in my ear before taking the lobe in between his lips, sucking the flesh.   

Any argument to his compliment when right out the window along with any insecurities.   I wanted Axel to be my first, not in actuality my first, but in theory.   He was the first man that I have ever given myself to willingly and I have never been surer of a decision in my life as I was this one.  

Axel had this effect over me that no matter how much I was adamant on denying it, it continued to slap me in the face.   Some people call it chemistry and we had that too, but it was more than that. 

"Finally I get to see just how responsive you are for me, no more interruptions."  He smirked as his lips closed over my nipple before teasing the peak with his tongue.   Heat consumed my breast as the intensity from his attention increased.   Switching from one breast to the next, the heat began to spread until my entire body became drunk with pleasure. 

His hands cupped my mounds, squeezing each in sync as his mouth fed on my taut nubs.   Pressure expanded as his actions became frenzied, taking me right to the edge before pushing me over.   Gasping, a loud moan escaped my lips as my body shattered.  

His tight grip on my waist was the only thing keeping me anchored to the bed as my body trembled from the intense release.  

"Well I see that wasn't just a one-time fluke."  He stated proudly against my lips before his mouth devoured mine, drinking me in.  

Hands gently separated my legs, allowing room for his large frame to settle in between my thighs.  I could feel Axel's arousal press against my weeping core.   Never have I wanted to be completely taken then I did right now, I guess a mind blowing orgasm will do that to you.

Greedily I rocked my hips, cause his cock to rub exactly where I wanted it to.   Laughing Axel leaned back before pushing my hips to the bed.  "So impatient.  I am not done with you yet darling." 

Frustrated I moaned, tossing my head back, leaving my neck exposed for his lips.   Words of whining froze on my lips as a finger plunged deep into my warm pussy causing my body to arch off the bed.   Christ that felt amazing, so much better than my own finger.  

"Fuck baby you are so wet for me.   I can't wait to have your warmth surrounding me."  

Confused from the muffled voice, I looked up to see Axel was no longer hovering over me, instead his body had moved lower - more importantly, his mouth was inches away from my pussy...watching intently as his finger thrust in and out of my wet lips.  Holy shit was that a sexy sight to see.  

Axel's eyes heated as he watched the movements of his finger, trailing back and forth between my lips before diving in deep.   His slow methodical pace was killing me and the smug bastard knew it.

"Dammit Axel...more...I need..."

"Hush now darling, I know what you need, you just need to lay on back and let me give it to you.   I can feel the quiver in your thighs and the clenching of your sweet pussy around my finger, trust me to get you there."

With that his lips joined his finger...and the world as I knew it ceased to exist as pleasure I never knew existed altered my universe.   Holy shit that felt amazing, beyond amazing...whatever the hell that was, that was what I was feeling.  

Black spots filled my vision causing me to slam my eyes closed in fear going blind.  Heat burned, starting at my center until my whole body was encompassed in flames, seconds later the world blanked out as my body burst into a million tiny pieces.  

Could you die from an orgasm?  If you could it would be one hell of a way to go.   

My body continued to quake, as my mind floated blissfully away in a realm of pleasure.   As the world came back into focus, my eyes opened to find a smiling Axel peppering my face with tiny kisses.

"There are those beautiful eyes that I love.   That was the sexiest thing I have ever watched.  I loved the way your body craves my touch, how it reacts to it.   I have to say you are good for my ego baby."

Laughing, his lips resumed their assault, not only on my body, but my senses as well. This man was intoxicating and sure enough I was becoming addicted on the way he made me feel.  

The sound of a drawer closing snapped me out of my drunken haze as I watched Axel lean back, covering his large throbbing cock before he settled once again between my thighs.  Now I was no expert but the man looked huge...where they all this big or just him.  

For a split second concern crept in on how he was going to fit.  My only experience...

"Relax darling, trust me."  Axel whispered as he took my lips once again.   Sinking into the kiss, his words finally registered. 

Trust him.   Now anywhere outside of this room those words held little meaning coming from him.   But here, right now.   In this bed, the word held different meaning, had more value. 

As his body blanketed mine, I realized that even though my heart and mind were uncertain, my body had no problem trusting this man.