Chapter 18

Even though a week has passed since my drunken incident I still couldn't stomach the smell of vodka.  Funny as the liquor hardly has a smell at all but just one whiff had my stomach doing flips.   Axel and Mac found it quiet funny and it was starting to piss me off.

After my momentarily weakness my walls were back up and I was back down to business.   I was now determine more than ever to take Hunter down as I refused to live in fear any longer.  

Cricket or my dad was still a guest in the cells down below, but now it was more for show than anything else.   You never knew who was watching.   Only Axel, Mac, Tank and Hawk knew the full story and we were keeping it that way just in case word got out. 

I visited him daily for several hours talking about the past few years.   Like the first time, one of the guys was always present and Cricket didn't seem to mind.   He liked that I was being looked after, that I finally found a family to be a part of.   It was pointless in arguing with him since the guys agreed. 

As for Axel...well things weren't really progressing.   He was serious when he said things would go at my pace, the only problem with that was I didn't know how to speed things along and that frustrated me.   Like really frustrated me.   I just wanted the man to take control and...

"Alright Davy, tell me what's on your mind.   You keep spacing out on me and I want to know why."

"You do realize how stupid that nickname is don't you.   I mean seriously.  Harley.  Davy. Davidson.   I am not a motorcycle you know."

Laughing loudly, his smile lighting up the room.  

"I guess you would make that connection, but the real one is to me.  My middle name is David.   I called you Davy to link you to me.   I used the motorcycle association as a cover.   It was the only way I could claim you, privately that is.  Only me and Mary knew that."

Wow, all this time I thought he was teasing me about my stupid link to the bike but in reality it was so much more.  How did I miss this my whole life.   This man was my one constant and I never noticed it before.

"I am so sorry that I never made the connection between us.   Hell we even look alike, I don't know how I didn't see it.   I feel so stupid."

"Hey now, don't be.  You weren't supposed to know, it was safer that way.   And I tried, I really did try to protect you and I failed.   That night after...I went on a rampage.   Destroyed my house.  Mary finally calmed me down and we started preparing for your escape.   I should have done more and for that I will forever regret."

"Stop it.  You did what you could.  I understand now.   It was because of you and Mary that I got out and made it this far.   I owe you my life."

Reaching over I squeezed his hand, only to be pulled into his lap.   Just like when I was little he tickled my side as he hugged me to him.

"Now Davy, tell me what is going on in that head of yours.   I know the club is organizing its attack on Hunter but this isn't about that is it?"

I loved how my dad still knew me.   Even after all this time, he could still read me.  At that point Hawk, who was sitting by the door excused himself saying he was heading to the can.   I sent him a small smile in thanks.  

Once we were alone Cricket asked me again.

"It's...Axel.   I am so confused."  I went on to explain my history with the infuriating biker and all that has happened.   For some reason I wasn't scared to tell him.   I mean what 24 year old talks to her dad about sex?   But leave it to Cricket to take things in stride.

"Okay so you want to give him a little push, nothing wrong with that.   Darling that man has it bad for you, even I can see that.   As much as I hate anyone touching my little girl, I am happy you found someone who will cherish you and Davy from the way that boy looks at you I know he will definitely cherish you.   Now here is what you are to do..."

I had to be a fool for following my dad's advice.   But I was desperate.   For one thing I didn't know what the hell I was doing.   Most woman my age knew how to seduce a man, but not me.   Instead of learning these types of things I was working on my knife throwing and survival skills.   What the fuck did I know about turning on a man to the point of insanity?  

But it was worth a shot.   According to Cricket no man could resist what was laid out for their taking.  Which is why I was currently laying naked in Axel's bed...playing with myself, knowing that he was on his way to me.   That was if Cricket succeeded with his master plan as he called it. 

Over the years I have gotten quite good at learning what my body responded to, I didn't have any other choice...well other than going without.   And after my first self-induced orgasm that wasn't an option.    Since I was too terrified to ever be with a man, my hand and toys were the only other choice.

It was how I discovered my breasts were so sensitive, completely by accident of course.   At first I only concentrated on massaging my clit until I reached my peak, but then one night I decided to explore a bit and was I shocked at what I discovered.  

Like right now how I was squeezing and cupping my full breasts, stimulating them, causing my peaks to hardened.   I avoided direct contact to prolong the wait, allowing my body to build the anticipation.   Thinking about Axel finding me also kicked up my arousal to high, speeding up the process.  

My thighs rubbed together as moisture began to build...Christ if Axel didn't get here soon the show would be over before it even began.  

Giving over to heat that was consuming me, my fingers moved up to the peaks that were begging for attention.  The first pull had my back arching of the bed and a moan escaping my lips.   Fully focused on the stimulation from my hands, the world around me disappeared as my touch deepened.

I was completely oblivious to my surroundings until a hand glided up my inner leg pulling them open.   Freezing my eyes popped open to find Axel at the end of the bed.

"Oh don't stop now darling I want to see where this is heading."