Chapter 44

Tensing, I anxiously waited for the pain to hit as Axel's cock rested against my lower lips.   With my eyes tightly closed I waited...and waited.   Slowly it dawned on me that he wasn't moving.

Cautiously I peaked between my lashes to find Axel softly staring down at me.  His hand came up to gently caress my cheek as he kissed my nose.

"Baby just breathe.   I will take care of you.   Don't close your eyes, just focus on me and nothing else okay?"

My body instantly relaxed into him as he continued to stare into my eyes as his hand caressed my face.  I could see a hint of worry behind the lust, and behind that was something more, something I wasn't prepared to see or acknowledge.

Slowly Axel began to rock his hips, leisurely moving inch by inch until he was fully seated inside of me. My heart warmed on how he didn't just charge in, instead he took his time so my body could accept him easier.

Releasing a moan, we both stilled, absorbing the heaven of finally being joined.  The pain I was expecting didn't hurt exactly, but added something more to the pleasure I was experiencing.   The stretch of my inner muscles, the slight burn only increased my desire for him more.

"Are you okay baby?  I am not hurting you am I?" He questioned.

"Not in a bad way Axel, you feel amazing inside me.   But...well...um, I don't..."

Silencing me with a kiss, hands lifted my legs until he settled them around his hips. I love how he knew I was nervous and unsure. Taking charge he guided me to where he wanted me. The action pushing him deeper.  Moans were swallowed up as his and hips began to move.  Slow at first, allowing my body time to adjust to the invasion.  

Fortunately I didn't need more time.   Instinct kicked in as I hiked my legs higher on his waist, drawing him in more. 

"More Axel, fuck I need more..."  I moaned as I broke away from his lips to suck in some much needed air.  

Without a pause, he grabbed my hands that were gripping his neck, slamming them up over my head.  In the past his forceful actions would have scared me, but right now it just seemed to excite me even more.   Hell the way he controlled my body was hot and for once I happily submitted. 

"Hold on baby and let me take my Harley for a ride." 

Laughing at his lame joke, my hands latched onto the slates of the headboard as Axel shifted himself up, his hands cupping my ass as he slammed into me.  

"Oh God...yes Axel...harder...deeper..."  Unable to form coherent sentences, I continued to beg for what my body was craving.   I didn't care what I sounded like, only that Axel was listening. Skin slapping against skin filled the air and for some reason the sound was erotic as hell.

"That's it baby...fuck I can feel you squeezing me.   Let go Harley, give me what I want."  Axel grunted out as he increased his pace and leaning in until his pelvis pressed against my clit.  Holy shit, what the hell was that!

And before I could prepare myself, my body exploded violently around him.   Screaming out in ecstasy, Axel held me tighter as he continued thrusting as I rode out wave after wave of sheer pleasure.  

"Fuck baby it just keeps getting better.   I love the way your pussy is squeezing me, drawing me in deeper.   You are so goddamn responsive, I love it."

Shattered, my weak arms struggled to circle his neck as I pulled him down for a kiss.   I never knew sex could be like this, so all-encompassing.    Now I know what the fuss was all about.

"You still with me baby, I'm not done yet?" He smirked against my mouth. 

"Yes...barely.  Fuck is it always like this?"

"No baby, this is just us.  I knew we would be explosive together, but this...hell this is so much more...more everything."  He admitted before leaning in for another kiss.  

Axel's hips slowed as our tongues intertwined.  Damn this man could kiss, hell he could do that and so much more.  I didn't know how I was going to give him up after tonight, but I immediately pushed that thought right out of my head.