Family Night Out

"Hurry UP, Sally!" My little sister shouts, she is over reacting about 'One Direction' being at the drive in, at the town football oval. "We still have 20 minutes Gab, stop whining!" I say holding the door shut trying to apply my makeup. I move away so I can get a better view of myself through the mirror. As I go to pick up my mascara I notice a on the basin a photo of Jesus. Seriously they put a photo of him in the bathroom! I slam the photo facing down so I don't have to think about him. My parents are obsessed with God its ridicules! They are so strict on religion and the story of God but I couldn't care less. I believe in revolution and so does Gab though she pretends to believe while around my parents. I act like I don't believe in God more then I should around my parents just so they get the hint but they don't seem to listen to me. I mean they are strict on all the rules that are given like no sexual relationships until you're married or no stealing or killing and just all that stuff.

It was mid- September and the One Direction boys already finished their concerts for the Australian tour and now they were just finishing there last 'gig'. How do I know that? Probably Gab and all her little random facts. I take a quick look in the mirror to do a last check. I don't look that bad I have ripped denim shorts on and a loose crop top with strings hanging off the bottom of it to hide my belly. It matches my long brown hair that I decided to just have down.

"Ok, ready!" I tease opening the door to an almost exploded 11 year old sister.

"Thank the lord from head to toe, as mum would say." She chuckles walking behind me to block my road in case I need to go back. As we walk into the living room Gab starts jumping and squealing. Why is she so into them?

As we pull into the driveway I see my best friend Mary and give her a wave. She is a Christian as well but that doesn't wreck our friendship. There are a lot more people than I expected .Before we get out of the car we have to do a short prayer first. Gab and I are staring at each other almost bursting out in laughter, when we finish we head our own ways.

*** When concert starts***

I hear the screams of some girls and I know what time it is. Gabs in the crowd and she looks back at me and smiles. I give her a quick wave as she turns back. I keep away from the mob of girls and stand by myself and just watch from a distance wondering were Mary went, she probably got forced to go home by her ignorant parents. I look closely at each one of them figuring out each one. There's Louie, Niall, Harry, Zach... wait Zayn and there's Liam. Ha! I know more about them then I thought. I look again when I notice Harry is looking right at me. Is it me he's looking at? Probably because I'm not in the pack of girls. I give a smile and turn around as the song comes to an end. Should I go back to mum and dad or take a walk? I decide to take a walk along the river so I don't have to listen to mum and dad complain about the cold car.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps running up behind me. I quickly look back and see a familiar face. It's Harry Styles! He is puffing hard like he just ran a fast race. I stop walking and look at him confused.

"Hi." He puffs.

"Hello?" I say staring at him wondering what he wants. He doesn't say anything he just has his hands on his knees like he's about to throw up. Na, He's probably still catching his breath. I decide to make the first action avoiding the awkwardness.

"I'm Sally Anasworth." He finally gets up and shakes my hand, he smiles at me and we start walking again.

"Harry St-"

"Styles, I know believe me I know!" He chuckles giving me a grin.

"So, um why weren't you down there with the rest of the girls?" He asks as if he was confused that someone actually didn't want to marry him.

"Why? You don't see that everyday do you? Someone not interested?" That wasn't meant to come out like that. I don't think he took offence.

"No I just-"

"It's ok I was just watching my little sister Gab, have some fun." He brightens up a bit.

"The weather is nice in Australia" He says. I just look at him awkwardly and nod then give him a smile.

"So I was thinking," He clears his throat moving closer to me. "That you and I could-"

"That we could what?" I interrupt

"Get a drink? Go to your place?" I start circling around him. He gives me a flirtatious smirk hoping that's what we do.

"You think you can just get everyone you want. Well you would have more luck with a fan because..." I push him against the shed and go as close as our lips can get but I don't let them touch.

"It's not going to work for me." I whisper. He tries to kiss me but every time he moves his head closer I pull it away I do that for a few seconds to stir him up then I move back and start walking away. Suddenly my hand is grabbed by Harry and I'm pulled into reverse mode and now I'm the one against the shed facing the river. He stares at me for a second then plants a kiss on my mouth.

I don't know why but when we kissed I forgot everything that ever happened to me and he makes me weak in the knees. I melt. At first I continue on with it but then I quickly pull away and almost slap him, but then I do something that my parents would kill me for. I Get an angry look like I'm about to kill him then I grab his hand and pull him away. Harry looks shocked with his mouth open smiling like I just shot a basketball goal from half court. Even though he is looking like that I can still see a hint of that devilish grin on him. I take him to the entrance in the shed I was walking next to and find an abandoned room. I look at Harry's smirk on his face and I just keep melting over it. I pull him in and kiss him as I jump on a table in the dusty room. Harry doesn't hesitate to keep kissing me. Then, he slips his hands under my shirt and slowly slides them up my body. My skin tingles and butterflies fill every part of my body as I prepare for what's going to happen tonight.