He Stops And Just Smiles

I feel so cold and yet the weather is so hot. I shouldn't have walked out on Harry like that yesterday! It was pretty mean but then again he didn't want to know me after I told him. The look on his face is something I won't be forgetting any time soon. He probably regrets everything that happened. I don't know what to do this weekend; I'm usually at Mary's house painting nails or something but she still looks like she hates me. Beep! Conveniently, my phone got a message from Harry it said:

My place in 10

10 minutes before he leaves to England probably. I quickly get into a dress that makes my belly look bigger and more pregnant and then I tell my dad that I'm going for a walk. I look at my phone before I knock on the door. 3 minutes early! I take a deep breath and knock.

Harry opens the door and tilts his head back which gives me the signal to come in. I walk in and stand up hoping he sees the effect on the dress towards my belly. I mean it definitely has gotten bigger but not big enough for someone to just automatically know I'm having a baby. I wait for Harry to walk in after me. How was it so perfect before and so shit now? When he walks in the first thing he looks at is my belly with his eyes wide open like he didn't sleep.

"I didn't mean what I said yesterday." I say looking him in the eyes almost crying again, but I stop myself.

"No. uh," He says scratching the back of his head.

"It was 100% me, I shouldn't have been so selfish and I should have thought about my child first. Also sorry for yelling at you." Harry is so cute, he didn't even yell at me.

"Selfish! You had to add in four other boys into the picture. I should have just been up front about it!" I say with my eyes watering up.

"Yer but absolutely nothing adds up to my own child. Plus you-" He stops and just smiles at me. I don't want to fight anymore so I just smile back.

"So what do we do now?" I ask still staring at Harry. He walks over and gets on one knee. I gasp. Is he proposing to me?

"prefe1_����1