Maybe We Should Plan Ahead

"Ok so hear this. To make up for last night I have a perfect idea. We need a sleepover at my house!" Elenore says at the other end of the phone. It liked that idea because it gives me somewhere to sleep tonight.

"Ok, that sounds great. It's five O'clock now so what time do you want me over?" I ask wondering about where my luggage is going to stay.

"Come over now, I think Louis is having some people over for an hour I'm not quite sure because I wasn't listening. But anyway come now!" She laughs making me giggle at her comment on not listening to Louis.

"Ok I'll be over in about five minutes, I am walking near you neighbourhood now so it won't be long. See you soon babe." I say and hang up and power walk to her house.

When I get there I come through the front door and sit all my bags in Elenore's room and meet her back on the couch.

"So why do you have all your bags with you. Do you not have anywhere to stay?" El asks. Shit! I can't tell her I am homeless.

"Um, I was just walking to where I was going to stay tonight but then you called so I came here instead. I will get settled in tomorrow." I lie. I think she bought it because she I nodding and patting the chair signalling for me to sit next to her.

"So where is Louie?" I ask looking around as I take a seat.

"I think he is out the back with his friends. I wasn't really listening." I laugh at that comment again. I hear the door to the back open and I hear a lot of guys laughing.

"ELENORE, BABE! HOW ABOUT A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE WITH ME AND MY BOYS?" He shouts. I look at her and we both nod at the same time.

"OK ME AND MY GIRL WILL BE OUT IN A SEC!" She yells back. We get up and start running towards the door giggling. I open the sliding door to the back veranda and she runs out first.

"Shit!" I hear her yell as I run out to find out who Louie's boys were. Of course, it was Liam, Niall, and Zayn and... Harry. Who else could it be?

"Louie you didn't tell me that your boys included Harry." She whispers to him enough that I could only just hear it.

"You didn't tell me your girl included Sally." He says back talking normally slightly offending me.

"Maybe we should talk a bit more about our plans." El suggests. I keep my eyes away from Harry's although I can see that he is looking at me through my peripheral vision.

"Yer probably. So do you still want to play?" Louis says looking at me.

"I don't mind. What about you El?" I reply trying to stay confident as if I was ok with being without Harry. But I was hiding back a huge lie, it has been two weeks and I still am dying with no love from him.

"Only if you want to. We can go out or something." She says with a worried look. I just shrug and walk over to a chair.

"What's wrong? Are you scared of a little dare?" I tease and accidently look over to Harry. Luckily he put his head down and smirked showing his dimples. I quickly look away and see El and Louie take a seat. It was silent for about a minute, I think everyone was feeling the awkwardness and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok, No one is talking! Everything is ok. So let's just play! Liam you start." I finally say breaking the silence.

"Yep sure. I choose Louis." He says. Louis answers dare and he is dared to do seven minutes in heaven with Elenore. They were happy to do that. After the seven awkward minutes waiting they came out with scruffy hair and clothes out of place. We all laugh.