It's Perfect

Harry! Now everything feels complete. He runs over and kisses me holding my other hand. Instantly by the look on Harry's face I can see he regrets holding my hand. Liam runs back over putting his gloves on and Harry stands back up running his hands through his hair.

"Liam. What's happening? Help her, please. I need her." Harry was having a sapz!

"Harry calm down everything is gonna be ok." Liam says running back putting the gloves on his hands. He takes off my underwear. Lucky I have a skirt on. Harry didn't know what was happening so he got up and pushed over Liam.

"Get your hands off Sally!" He yells. Louie starts laughing and I start screaming Harry's name in pain.

"Harry it's for the baby!" Louie laughs.

"Shit, sorry Liam!" He says helping him back on his knees.

"But this is a once in a lifetime thing you will ever see on Sally. Got it!" Harry looks very stressed.

"I do have a girl, Harry." Liam says before looking back at me.

"Ok Sal, I need you to push at the count of three. One, two, three." I scream and squeeze Niall's hand. A can hear Niall yelping and Harry yelling at Liam.

"Harry what happened to the cow! You were so calm! I'm the cow!" I say before starting to do the breathing pattern again. Louie joins in.

"I SEE A HEAD!" Liam yells with a huge smile. Words can't explain my pain. I start yelling then Harry and then everyone but Liam starts yelling. All of a sudden everything went black and silent.

"Waaaaaaaaaa!" I hear a little cry. Then colour starts coming back. I see Liam holding a tiny baby smiling. I look over to Harry and see him fall over on his knees.

"Here is your beautiful daughter... Little Styles." Liam says handing me my child. I start crying and as I hold my beautiful baby for the first time. Harry crawls over and leans on me looking at the baby.

"Everyone meet, Anne Gab Styles." I say as everyone comes over to look at her. Harry almost starts crying when he hears her name.

"You used my mother's name as her first name and your sister's name as her middle name." He says looking at me smiling.

"Is that ok? I mean I thought it would be-"

"It's perfect." Harry says and then kisses me. I missed him so much!

"You did well Sally." Louis says and rubs my back. Everyone starts agreeing.

"I just want to say, thank you to all of you guys. I could have gotten through any of this without any of you. Well maybe not Zayn." I joke and everyone looks back at him. He is out like a light. Louie and Niall look at each other and put and evil smile on their faces. They get up and leave the room.

"Harry what are they doing?" I ask a little scared. Liam starts laughing and then Harry joins in laughing.

"Payback." Liam says for Harry. The boys soon come back with a bucket of water.

"No! Not in the house!" Harry yells. Then the boys tip the whole bucket on Zayn and he jumps up yelling. Everyone laughs their head off but Harry. Harry looks so angry, he hates mess! I start following his eyes and he is looking around the whole room in shock but then he looks at Anne and smiles. Nothing mattered.

"She's born?" Zayn asks confused.

"Yes. You were passed out for a good hour and a half. Her name is Anne Gab Styles." I say laughing at him.

"Like Harry's mum. Why is Gab her middle name?" I swear I told him before. He was probably drunk!

"She is my little sister. Anyway, do you want to hold her babe?" I say tapping Anne's' nose with my finger. Harry nods with tears falling down his beautiful cheeks. I hand her over and all the boys start making crying sounds to tease Harry for crying. I don't think they have ever seen him cry before. I am the only one who knows that Harry is a sook! I don't think the other guys have no idea how amazing it is to have a tiny little creature brought into this world.

"Ok let's get you to a hospital; you need to get some tests done." Liam says standing up. Zayn helps me get up and walks me out the door to Harry's car. I look back to see Harry rocking Anne to sleep. He is gonna be the best dad.

["\u003\l_