Snap

We walk into the doors of the restaurant and the bodyguards are stressing out because of all the paps outside. As we find out table I see Harry stare at something in shock.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Can we go? I mean... do you want to go somewhere else." I shake my head teasing him. I want to know what he is staring at. I look over, and then I see it. Taylor Swift. She walks over waving at us giving me a mean look.

"Hey, Harry baby! How are you? I haven't got in contact with you in ages! You haven't answered any of my calls and texts. Who is this girl?" She says looking at me head to toe in disapproval.

"Taylor, we are not together anymore! You already know that. You also already know who 'this girl' is. Sally is my girlfriend." Harry says walking away grabbing me.

"I heard you had a child with this random." Taylor yells as we get further away.

"Where is she? You don't want it anymore! Well soon you won't want Sally anymore!" She adds in. that's when I snap. I turn around and walk over to her.

"Leave us alone! Do you want to know where the baby is? Huh? Well it got taken from us! We are trying to work this out. It would be nice if you would let us try!" I yell before walking out of the restaurant. Why did I do that in public? Harry soon follows after. He calls a cab and we go straight home.

When we are a block away from our house I decide to try again on Harry and me to avoid the quietness. I lean on him and start kissing his neck slowly coming closer to his lips. It's all going pretty well so I decide to start unbuttoning his shirt. That's when he pulls back.

"We are basically home now babe." He says looking away from me. I am furious now! The cab stops so I get out and power walk inside.

"Sally!" Harry says as I slam the door shut. Harry runs in after me shutting the door.

"Sally wait! What's wrong?" He says. That's when I snap again!

"What are you doing?" I yell bursting into tears. I think I have cried enough in the last few months to last a lifetime!

"You haven't touched me once since I said it was all happening to fast. That was almost a year ago! Why are you doing this?" I sob. Harry just looks at me in shock.

"I didn't know if you were ready!" he says looking in my eyes.

"Bull! I said I was ready and I have been trying to do it ever since!" I cry. Harry knows he has been doing this to me. He doesn't say anything. I am so angry I just walk out and call a cab. I call up Perrie and ask if I can stay at her house but she was at Ell's house so I went to Louie and Elenore's for the night.

nsion_c�_�x�_