Thank you, Thank You, Thank You

"Good morning Sal and Perrie! I didn't see you two there. I went to bed early." Louie says coming into the lounge room wearing nothing but his jocks.

"Did you both have fights last night?" He asks chuckling.

"No I didn't I just felt like staying. Sal did." Perrie says sitting up from the couch.

"Again! I knew you couldn't handle him!" Louis teases.

"Oh I can handle him! But what I can't handle is... don't worry" I say embarrassed.

"Believe me you don't want to know." Perrie says giggling. Just then Elenore walks in smiling as usual.

"Morning guys." She says then walks to Louie and starts kissing him. I miss that so much! I get very jealous so I look away to see Perrie giving me a strange look. I look back to them when I see Louie is looking right at me with a silly smirk.

"Hey! I got a good idea! I'll call Harry and put it on speaker and see what he says!" Louie says with a huge grin.

"Oh my gosh do it!" Perrie squeals before I get to say anything. Louie quickly finds his phone and before I know it the phone is dialling. Harry picks up.

"He buddy how's it going?" Harry says. He sounds sad.

"Good. I just wanted to say Sally is safe. She is at our house." He says keeping calm.

"Oh thank god! How is she?" Harry says into the phone with more life in his voice.

"She looks very off and sad. What happened between you two?" Louie says poking his tongue at me.

"Louie, I've stuffed up big time. I'm just an idiot! I don't know if she will ever take me back. Please make sure she is ok." I almost start crying when I hear him say that. I look at Louie and he smiles and nods.

"I am sure she will find a sweet spot for you. Ok, well I just wanted to tell you that she is here and I will talk to you soon then."

"Wait Louis! If you can... do you recon you could see if she wants to come back home for dinner at around 9:00pm tonight. Wait don't do it! Wait do it! No don't. Ok just do it." He finally decides.

"Ok then. HEY SALLY!" Louie yells stomping his feet on the ground as if he was walking into a different room.

"No not now!" I hear Harry say.

"Yes Louie what's up" I say with a sad voice.

"I called Harry and he wants to know if you want to go back home for dinner tonight so you can talk?" Louie says rolling his eyes.

"Well I guess!" I say calmly. What I really wanted to do was scream and jump around.

"Alright! You're in man. She will come at 9:00 sharp." He says and then hangs up. I hear Perrie Crack up laughing and I start squealing.

"Thank you so much Louie! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yell jumping around.

"Ok we need to go shopping and get you some clothes that make you look extremely irresistible and yet not looking to desperate." El says grabbing Perrie and me and pulling us outside.

ADCBiQ�_�L��_