Always

I never thought in my whole life that I would have no home and money. I found a little rotunda and all I have is my suitcase, my almost flat phone and about $150 (£81.88) strictly for food only! When I think back to the moment when I decided to go to London with Harry, I should have realised that something like this would happen, I was just so care free and I didn't think of all my options. Now I have nothing but my aching heart. I have been living here for about a week and a half and I still haven't been able to think of anything other than all my stupid life decisions.

I feel my phone play a tune so I get it out of my back pocket and see who is calling me. It was Perrie! She should be back from her tour now, I look at my phone battery and see if I could spare about five minutes of it to talk and immediately answer it.

"Perrie!" I shout happily.

"Sally. I know everything and all I can say is that I hate Harry so much! Why do I bother saying that you should be with him? It is true but he makes it impossible! Sally?" She says.

"Yes Perrie."

"Why am I looking at a magazine with you sleeping under 'The Place'? Do you not have somewhere to sleep?" She asks. I can't tell her!

"Um, well... I do have a place to stay." I lie trying to think of what to say.

"Ok then, explain this. Why does this mag tell me different to where you're living? Don't lie to me girl." Perrie asks with a serious tone.

"You know what the paps are like. They are always making up stuff." I fake giggle.

"I'm coming to get you and you are staying at my house. You are a really bad liar!" She laughs into the phone.

"You don't know where I am!" I tease back.

"Damn it, well I give up then! Also did I ever mention that the place that you are staying at is where I use to go when I was younger to get away from life? I called it 'The Place'." Now I am stuffed!

"I'll be there in about ten minute's babe!" She says then hangs up. Now I have to tell her everything and she is going to tell Zayn who tells Harry who somehow manages to let everyone know how I'm going!

After about ten minutes, I see a red car come down the street and then I see Perrie step out and come running to me with her arms out.

"SALLY!" She screams

"PERRIE I MISSED YOU!" I scream back. We run into each other's arms and hug one another.

"How was tour?" I shout pulling away from her extremely happy to see her.

"It was amazing! I am actually on my way back from the airport now. Zayn doesn't even know that you are our new housemate!" She says happily.

"He doesn't know yet! Also about that. I can't stay or-"

"You're staying! Now grab your stuff and chuck it in the car." She interrupts. I don't fight her anymore on it so I just do as I was told and we head off to my new home.

I settle in comfortably and have a warm shower which I have been craving for what feels like forever. All I can feel is the warmth of each individual droplet racing down my naked body cleansing my unwashed skin. As the water falls down my eyelashes making a shelter for my eyes I realise that I have been in the shower a bit too long! I badly rinse the conditioner out and I quickly turn the shower off and squeeze my hair soaking out all the water. Then I hear some giggling and I hear the bathroom door slam shut.

"What the hell!" I hear voice say to themselves. Who could be in here? Maybe I was just hearing things.

"Shit someone's in here!" I hear the unknown voice whisper. I put my hand out the door of the shower to find my towel. I move my hand around the rack until I start waving my hand around and bump my arm on my towel. I move my hand up the dangling towel until I feel a warm hand holding it up.