I Think

After I made up a story about doing a job for a teacher we go to Mary's house.

"So Sally, how's Zach?" Mary teases lying on her bed.

"Ha-ha! I really like Zach!" I explain to Mary as I pull out my lolly pop. We are at her house studying because we didn't get to do it on Sunday. As for Zach, he is my crush at school. We both like each other but I am too scared to see what my parent will do if we end up going out. So every time I think things are getting serious or to close between us I always make a joke or something to cool it off, but the bad thing is that he likes that I'm funny and always want to have a joke. My heart hurts when I think about him too long. He has blonde hair that is always spiked up with gel and he has the best smell when you walk past him. Zach is very laid back and cool. There is not a care in the world he has about anything! That's why I like him.

"Just ask him out! Your parents will give in, your 18!" Mary laughs as she lies back down on the bed.

"No I can't. I actually can't," I say pulling out my books hoping we study already; I don't want to tell her about Harry. Will she still want to know me after I broke a Christian rule? I don't want to risk it, but she is my best friend so I should tell her. But how do I tell her?

Before she gets the chance to ask me why I can't, I run to the bathroom and throw up. Soon after Mary runs in towards me pulling my hair back.

"Oh Sally! Do I call your parents?" She sounds scared but I shake my head and get a towel to wipe my mouth. I walk back into her bedroom and look at my books trying to avoid the questions I'm about to be asked.

"So... what was that about?" Mary says a lot more calmly than I expected. She is leaning on her doorway with a funny look.

"Mary." I pause thinking of what to say.

"I think I'm pregnant!" Shit, why did I tell her! Her mouth drops and she jumps on the bed looking at my belly.

"WHAT! WHEN! WHY!" She yells almost not believing me.

"Saturday night after the One Direction gig. Harry Styles, do you know him? Well we met after woods and kind of... spent the night in the shed next to the river. 'M' what do I do, I'm not even sure if I am but I feel something horrible in my guts and I've thrown up every day since." I'm almost crying now, I hope she doesn't hate me.

"Uh, um... Jolly gosh Sal why would you do that, I mean you only just met and you aren't allowed to!" She is going to kick me out any second now! But then she looks me in the eyes and sees how scared I am.

"Well, we have to be sure ok? Let's go down the street and buy some stuff." I nod and we sneak out without Mary's parents catching us.

***After pregnancy test***

After I do the test I open the door to the bathroom to see Mary waiting for my response.

"It's. Positive." I whisper in disbelief.

/_1