Pick Me

Us five girls just arrived at the restaurant 30 minutes late. Fashionably late! It was an old beautiful building which just left me staring at it for a moment. Eventually I shook it off and walked inside with all the girls avoiding lots of paparazzi. There was a butler at the front counter so we walked to him happily.

"Hello, Um... We are with One Direction." Perrie says for us.

"Do you have a note or something because you could just be fans and-"

"It's ok they are with us!" I look over to see Liam standing there smiling. I quickly turn my head to see Dannielle pick up the bottom of her long dress and run to Liam. She jumps in his arms and kisses his neck.

"I was so scared for you Liam. You are coming home straight away next time!" She cries with her head dug in his neck. It makes me want to see Harry more than ever!

"I've missed you too babe. You look stunning! Let's go to our table so we can eat!" Liam says grabbing her hand as we walk up stairs.

When we get at the top of the stairs I walk around and then lock eyes with big, green, sparkling eyes... My Harry. I look at him and force myself to fight back from crying. He just stands still looking at me from head to toe. All the girls run to their boy's hugging them but we just stare at each other. Then Harry's legs must have fell in or something because he fell to his knees with his eyes still locked on mine. I giggle and slowly walk closer to him.

"Y-you look beaut- words can't describe how amazing you look." He whispers. I put my hands out for him to grab and he does so and pulls himself up.

"You cannot leave me again Harry! You cannot put me under so much worry! I am coming with you next time!" I whisper back. He just slowly puts his hands on my waist and kisses me. I missed him so much!

"I love you." We both say at the same time. Instantly we start laughing at each other.

"Did you have a nice trip Harry?" Louis says making me laugh at him for breaking down when he saw me. He just moves his hands from my waist to my hand and he pulls me to our table. Everyone sat down next to their date and starts private chats until I decide to make a group chat.

"So Niall how long have you been friends with Zoe?" I ask with a tone in my voice.

"Um, we have known each other since we met at X-factor. She was a cousin to one of the contestants and we just met from there and became good friends." Niall says smiling at Zoe shyly.

"Yer you are really good friends aren't you?" Harry says raising his eyebrows at them. Niall starts tensing in embarrassment.

"Harry! Leave Niall alone!" Zayn says.

"Thank you Zayn." Niall says calmer.

"He will make a move on her one day! Just wait Zoe; he doesn't shut up about you! He is almost as bad as Harry when Sally and he had fights!" Zayn adds. Niall tenses up again and I look over to Harry blushing. That makes everyone laugh. Then I see Harry's face change expression change as he looks up to someone. NO! It's his long gone ex, Taylor. Again!

She looks at us and smiles taking a seat on a table less than 5 meters away. Then I see an attractive man sit next to her and he whispers something in her ear making her laugh loudly to get our attention. I look around the table and see everyone is looking at Harry.

"Lad, we can go if you want." Louie says taking a quick glimpse a me then back to Harry.

"No, no! Why would we do that? Nothing's wrong." He replies looking back at me smiling. I decide to mess with Taylor a bit so I smile back at him then pull Harry in for a kiss. She is probably boiling up now! I hear little 'OHHHH's' around the table as I deepen the kiss. I pull away and smile; then I look at Taylor and she is giving me a dirty look. Good! Luckily, a waiter interrupts us all and asks for orders.