It Can't Be

My belly is huge! I'm eight months in, and I can't stop eating, sleeping and being with Harry. We haven't had too many problems over the past months. I get a few anonymous calls every day that I don't want to pick up. Harry keeps getting calls and texts from Taylor that he ignores. But other than that I have had the best time being pregnant. Although, the whole time I've been pregnant Harry hasn't come near me. We still haven't done it again yet! He gives me kisses hello and goodbye if he's gone somewhere, but other than that he doesn't come near me physically. It feels like I am too big for him or something stupid like that! I only have one more month to wait until it's born. When we went to our first ultra sound Harry started crying! He was out of London for five days to do an interview and he is coming back in 2 hours. It could be earlier but he always stops to go to the toilet and eat. I didn't go because Harry insisted that I stay home and rest. I am starting to regret letting him make me stay. I was so lonely all by myself, so today I asked all the other boys to come down to the house and keep me company.

***

"Helllloooo! Sally! Sally! Sally! It's Louie! Louie! Louie!" I jump up and run to the door.

"Hey guys thanks for coming!" I say already feeling less lonely. They all walk in with food, beer, ice cream and chocolate.

"We thought you might be hungry!" Liam says looking at the baby.

"You were right! I'm never not hungry; this baby eats all my food!" I giggle.

"Dannielle is coming in about 2 hours and I think she is calling up the other girls to come over," he says walking in.

"Awesome! I haven't seen them in ages." They all sit on the couch getting comfy and start watching soccer. As I walk over to watch the game with them I feel something gush down my leg. It can't be! I look around and everyone is watching the soccer except Liam who is staring in horror.

"Lads, Lads!" Liam shouts not taking his eyes off me. All the other guys ignore him still watching the game.

"My water brock!" I shout. I start feeling dizzy. All the boys quickly turn and stand up running to me. I put one hand on my stomach and start breathing heavy. I feel sick and my stomach hurts!

Liam runs to me and walks me over to the lounge room floor where Louie and Niall are putting pillows on the ground for my head. Zayn is just starting in shock.

"Sal, Sally let' start those breathing skills that we practiced." Niall shouts. He puts his hand out for me to grab and I squeeze it tight. Niall screams trying to escape it.

"CALL HARRY!" I scream ignoring Niall and looking at Zayn. He grabs his phone and starts shaking as he types in something.

"Come on! Pick up you shit head." Zayn yells into the phone.

"Speaker! Put it on speaker!" I yell in pain.

"Hello Zayn what are you up to?" Harry says calmly.

"HARRY! IT"S COMING! IT"S COMING!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"What? Zayn, who was that?" He asks.

"Harry stay calm ok. The baby's coming! We are all at your house, hurry up and get home!" He shouts freaking out then he hangs up. Louie is running around me in circles yelling gibberish words, Niall is yelping because I still have hold of his hand, Liam is holding my head still and rubbing my hair and Zayn literally just passed out on a couch. The boys laugh but I scream in pain. This isn't working!

"Niall, help me breath!" I yell. Then he starts a breathing pattern. I join in and then so does everyone! It actually helps.

"Lads, let's get her to a hospital!" Liam shouts.

"NO! Stay here! I'm not going there. AHHH!" There is no way I was going to a hospital for this. I want to keep it private because I might get to keep the baby for longer and also so the paps don't make up something ridiculous!

"Sally, please think about it. It will be better than us doing it!" Liam shouts.

"I wouldn't want anything more than for you to do it. Now shut up!" I start crying in pain.

***1 hour later***

The baby has been inside me for an hour now since my water brock. Zayn is still passed out. Then I feel a huge movement in my guts and I know it's coming. I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Liam! We have to start getting ready to get it out!" Niall shouts.

"Ok. Louie stop doing nothing and come swap with me." Louie comes over and messages my head and Liam runs over to the kitchen and starts looking around.

"Gloves. I need gloves. Where are the gloves?" Liam says freaking out.

"In the bottom cupboard under the sink." I look over to see who said that.