Zach

After being asked to leave from my best friend's house because it's 'the right thing to do' I think today I can talk to her at school and see if she can at least talk to me. I don't why she did that last night especially when I need her most. I'm having a baby and I don't know what to do. My parents are definitely not the next people I will tell so now I'm extra confused. I'm carrying around Harry Styles' baby and I'm not even sure if he should know. I need to get my mind off it!

As I walk through the gates for school 20 minutes early I see an expensive black car there and wonder who is here. Then I see Harry... I mean Mitch (fake name for school) getting out of the car and he starts walking towards me. I purposely walk to a hidden place in the school hoping he follows me, he does.

"Hey babe what's up?" He says looking at me with that contagious smile hoping I accept his new name he just gave me. Babe. His words are so addictive it feels like I just got punched in the face.

"First of all... Uh? Um?" I do it again. I look at Harry melt. I forget everything that I've ever been told and everything that's going on. Quickly, I run closer to Harry and cup my hands around his neck and kiss him.

After about 5 minutes of making out we stop to catch our breath. With his hands on my hips and my hands twisted in his curly locks we just smile at each other, then I remember about our baby, Zach, my parents and everything again. Then I slowly move back heading to my locker.

"So are we together then?" he asks smirking at me. I shrug and then turn around to start walking to class. I giggle about how weird he looks as I walk into the small crowd.

All day I was thinking about Harry and I got in trouble like 10 time in class because I kept zoning out. I got Mary talking to me but everything is still very tense, nothing is ever going to be the same between us.

The bell rings for lunch and everyone rushes out to get a tan for summer. I go out and meet with some other friends giving Mary some time to breath. Then, Zach comes up behind me giving me a huge hug. Usually I wouldn't hesitate to laugh and go with it but I'm not sure what's going on with Harry and I so I just giggle and zone out again wondering where Harry is.

"Are you alright Sal?" Zach asks me, I just nod and fake smile. He rolls his eyes like I just ignored him and join in the group conversation.

Suddenly someone wraps their arms around me and kisses my neck. It's Harry! I am so happy he is here with me but then I look at Zach and he looks devastated and shocked.

"You got a boyfriend?" Zach asks kind of hurt. I look back at Harry and see him nod proudly then look back at Zach and the group. Zach's looking at me as if saying: I thought we had something? I look away and see that everyone is giving me a strange look. I don't blame them because Harry looks like idiot, but I see past it. I see those adorable dimples that are hidden under his pale makeup. I see his big, brown, curly hair pushed back on his tanned face. But no one else sees it. They see a blonde haired freckle face. People eventually stop staring because they must have realised it was getting to the point where it was rude, and they continue on with the conversation.

XO_����