Chapter 2

O'Shea's POV
As I was in the studio recording , I saw Antonia and Evelyn walk in... She had these tight ass jeans on, and all I saw was Yella looking at ha ass...

I walked out the booth..

" Hey Bae.." She said walking up to me kissing my cheek...

" Hey.." I said blandly, " What's going on with these tight ass jeans.." I whispered in her ear...

She pulled away and completely ignored me, " Anyways, Eve and I brought you fellas some breakfast.."

" Yeah you're welcome.." Eve said breaking away from her kiss with Easy...

Antonia rolled my eyes, " Damn Cube, I ain't know she was that fine.." Yella said..

" Aww thank you .." She smiled handing him his plate...

" Yeah just stay tf away from my girl" I demanded..

" Aye la nigga getting feisty over his girl.." Easy said laughing...

" I mean isn't he supposed to.." Evelyn said, giving Easy a look..

" Of Course babe.."

" Bouta say, your saying that like you do it.." She implied.

" Well..." Easy said rubbing his neck.

Evelyn this pushed Easy and walked out...

Antonia sighed, " I'll talk to you later... Bye Dre, Yella, Ren..." She looked Easy and scoffed..

And with that she left...

" Yo girl don't like me." Easy said putting his hand over his heart looking heartbroken.

I laughed, "That's what yo ass get, you know she go hard behind Evelyn..."

" See this why I ain't never gonna do that double dating shit..." Dre said...

" Cause nobody wants yo ass" Easy said as we dapped...

" Haha so funny , getcha asses back to work.."

We all laughed...

***

Antonia's POV
I walked over to my car which was my Dodge Viper' 88 , and she was crying...

" What's wrong ma'?!" I asked...

" He's going to do him regardless, Tonia..." She said crying her eyes out... " and I love him, I really do..."

I pulled her in a hug, " He loves you too, Evelyn, just trust him... And he loves you too, trust me.."

" No T, he doesn't cause if he did, he would've came out running behind me.." She exclaimed, going to her car...

I sighed, this is going to be some long ahh months...

I got into my car and headed home, I never told my parents I was dating Cube other than my mom & my brother... I just know my dad wouldn't approve ...

I walked inside and there stood my mother in the kitchen as always ... She loves her kitchen...

" Hey mama.." I said kissing her cheek.

" Hey baby, how was your night?"
She asked.

I didn't want to lie, so I said, " Okay.."

"Hmm how's your relationship going with that boy?" She asked.

" It's going okay..."

" Ohh baby girl, I know the sound of that... What's happening?" She said sitting down across from me..

" Ma, it's just... To much; he's leaving for tour for 5 months in tomorrow, I don't know if the trust and commitment is there... "

" Aww baby if you two really love one another, you'll make this work one way or another..."

" Yeah, I still have to tell dad we're seeing each other..."

My father is a policeman, I haven't even told Cube that yet...

~Quality✨