Chapter 14

• That Night

Cube
I walked in the room, after 10 ... And I saw Antonia watching her favorite show, Full House .... She was in her pink, robe and her hair tied up, doesn't look like I'm getting in none tonight ....

" Well someone made it in late..." She said standing up.

" Yeah I just had some business to handle .." I said as I was taking my shoes off , lining them up in front of the bed....

She came and sat on my sat, turning around facing me , wrapping her legs around me....

I bit my lip, " Antonia what are you doing?"

She took her headscarf off , and threw it across the room, " it's my birthday right ..?" She asked.

" Yeah baby..." I said wrapping my hands around her , cupping her ass... But she pushed them up to her back then stood up.... I smacked my lips... " Why you playing T?"

" I ain't playing... " she said putting the radio on....

It started playing , " Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vogue
As she took her robe off... She had on some black lingerie.... Boy did that set me off 😍💦...

( Skipping to the Actual Doing)

As I laid her back, I reached for a condom...

" No, we don't need that... " she said , not that we ever used one the first time..

" Are you sure?" I asked...

" Yes and I have to prove it ..." She said wiggling her ring...

I giggled and I slid my tip in and it went from there...

( A/N: I'll go in the scene another time ! I'm trying to get an update in)

A Few Weeks Later...

So Cube went to meet with this guy, named Brad.. For another meeting about this contract...

" Hi, Cube and Antonia..." I smiled .. " Have a seat.." He said as we both took a seat...

" So about going solo..." He said..

" Look I'm going to be straightforward, are you going to give me a deal or what? I'm tired of coming all the way down here to discuss this... I'm ready to make this money, I have wedding coming up and I also down purchased a house..." Cube vented.

" And I totally agree, here's my deal... You can make a song, if it becomes a hit, you're signed.. Simple.."

" Shidd, let's do it.." Cube said looking at me..

I nodded, staying fairly quiet, " Do you think of something else, Antonia?"

" Oooh no, I think that Cube is making the right choice, he was right not to sign that contract..." I said...

" Exactly, while Jerry was putting everything on E, E was putting everything on Jerry about those contracts... "

" Exactly my point, if that was me ... I wouldn't have signed those either I think you made the right decision.." I said as I grabbed his hand...

He smiled, and kissed my hand.. Causing me to blush...

" So, when can I have the first single.." Brad said interrupting our moment... I giggled..

" I'll have it by first thing in the morning..." Cube said standing up. Causing me to stand up too...

" I shall see you tomorrow morning then sir..." He said shaking Cube's hand , and he kissed mine before we walked out the room....

I was bit lightheaded, I been wanting to tell Oshea about what had been going on with me but... I didn't know how...

Did I not mention, I'm 3 weeks pregnant?

~Quality💟✨

*Antonia's Lingerie in MM, isn't she's pretty?! 💟✨