Chapter 6

Antonia's POV
He's being mighty quiet on the phone right now, and I'm trying to be the bigger person in this situation , but hey ιт takes two to communicate..

Me: Cube why are you not talking to me?! I'm apologizing to you...

Cube( or O'Shea): Yeah yeah, I forgive you ... Now can you call me back in the morning..

Me: ~smacks lips~ What's going on?!

Cube: Nothing okay, just call me back..

??: When are you going to get off the phone?!

Me: O'Shea who is that?!

Cube: Mane, T that's Dre girl Felicia ~he lied~

Me: Then why are you not saying my name since that's Dre's girl?!

Cube: It wouldn't make a difference....

Me: Say my name Cube...

Cube: You're being ridiculous right now...

Me: Bye O'Shea! Cause I say something about cheating, and you really go out there and do it...

Cube: Wait baby...

Me: Save it, O'Shea.. ~hangs up ~

I looked up and my lip poked out as Evelyn calls it, my long lip...

" Aww boo, he's with some trick huh?!" She asked , opening her arms...

" Yess.." I said hugging her nodding, wanting to cry but I was the cause of this.. " I should watch what I say next time... it's my fault" I said babbling.

" No it's not, Cube knows he's in a relationship so he knows what's right from wrong.." Eve said rubbing my back...

" I guess your right... You don't mind if I stay the night right?" I asked.

" Yeah sure whatever, you know I don't mind.." She said...

" Alright well I'm going to be on the couch.."

" Aight.."

***
The Next Morning..

I felt someone tap my leg after being in this deep sleep..

"Go away..." I said kicking then away.

" Antonia! Get yo ass up ! I'm heading out; I have a job to get too!" She yelled , pulling the cover off of me...

I smacked my lips, " Mane what do you mean?!"

" Get the hell up! You have a class to get too!" She said snacking my leg..

I jumped up, " Alright damn, man hand ass!"

" Mhm whatever.." She said.

I shrugged and put my hoodie on and I picked up my purse & and grabbed my keys walking out to my car...

Once I got in, I tried starting up my engine and it wouldn't start... Got damn! 😐

" You need me to give you a lift?! I don't want you to be outchea' by yourself here in Compton... Niggas like trying things.." Evelyn said.

" I'll just call my dad ... Go , I got this go tend to your clients !" I said.

Evelyn is a real estate agent, sells houses ... To say a girl who came up from nothing to something, she's doing her thing! She's 2 years older than me.. She's my true inspiration as a young woman.

" You sure?!" She questioned again.

" I'm positive Evelyn!"

" Alright, I'll talk to you later..."

**
After calling my dad and sitting in my car in all this heat for 15 minutes my dad finally showed up..

I grabbed my purse and locked my car door, to make sure nothing was stolen out of my car... Then got in the front seat of his car, his work car...

" Hey Babygirl.." He said kissing my forehead..

" Hey daddy.." I said putting my seatbelt on...

" What are you doing in Compton lil girl?" He asked as he drove off..

" Da, you know Eve lives here and she's been my girl since diapers..."

" Yeah but still I don't trust you around here... I trust Evelyn but not the neighborhood.." He said so sternly.

I rolled my eyes and just turned up the radio... All you heard was...

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun
To be beating on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell..

I was bobbing my head to the shit even though I'm mad at him, that's the shit... I was humming along with Cube's part.. Then it just went off..

" This the kind of shit you listen to Antonia.." He basically yelled in my face..

" Dad, it's just a song gosh..." I said wanting to laugh..

" Their bad influences Antonia, and for a girl like you I don't think you should be listening to this type of music.."

" Yeah mhm.." I said ignoring whatever he just said.

.... I got dropped off at my school and closed the door before he gives me this long speech...

I walked to class ..

Steven's POV ( Antonia's Dad)
I called my wife and decided to tell her about this... My daughter has been reckless lately... She used to be the sweetest thing ever.

Me: Hello?

Althea: Yes, Steven?

Me: Baby, how you figure I caught Antonia humming along to this F this police crap..

Althea: Well that's what's hot right now baby, I don't know... She's growing up.

Me: Yeah but I'm definitely putting a stop to it, I don't care how old she is...

Althea: Steven I'm not going to tell you what to do but all you're going to do is run her away from you...

Me: Yeah yeah yeah, I'll see you tonight ... Bye...

Althea: Bye.. ~rolls her eyes~

Well next chapter will include NWA POVS, and more... But Antonia's dad is something...

~Quality❤️✨