Chapter 17

( BTW: Antonia and Cube went to Las Vegas to get married!)

Cube
After being on the radio and so much more, NWA came out with a diss coming at me... Okay you know what I was trying to be the good guy...

Easy's Verse..

"Black, the good, the bad, the ugly, you see
A little streetwise nigga, you know me
Rolling wit some real niggas playing for keeps" 

Basically saying next time they see me , they gon fuck me up... Okay?

" Trying to be like us, sound like us, dress like us"

I went on to listen to more, but Antonia came in the living room and turned my radio off...

" You don't need to be in this non sense!" She exclaimed.

" Well I'm not just about to take this from them , Fuck that T!" I yelled..

" Baby please... You guys are men, be the bigger man..."

" Fuck that, I was being the bigger man when he and Jerry was taking my cut, being the bigger man, when he put my.. Our business out there ... "

She just stood there.." If that's what you wanna do.."

" That's exactly what I'm going ight.."

She sighed and walked back to our room... I was heated...

I called up my boy Pee, " Aye in the morning , make sure to be at the studio, and I want you to schedule this segment, whereas the radio can hear my new joint while I'm recording ight?"

" Yeah I gotchu mane..." He said...

Easy
So I know you heard , Real Niggaz, and I don't give two fucks about how whoever takes it the wrong way....

I was a home , in Evelyn and I bedroom, smoking a blunt, beating my meat, a nigga gotta do sum...

She then bust in the room, "Dude !" She yelled.

" Aww shut up! Ain't like you have seen it before!" I said pulling my boxers up...

" Whatever, but what's with this diss at , Cube... Antonia just called me , on the verge of tears..."

" She's pregnant, so she's a tad bit emotional..." I said shrugging..

" Do you not know how this could effect her and I relationship, the awkwardness.... She's married , we're engaged... What tf E??" She yelled throwing a pillow at me...

" Baby calm down, damn... Your supposed to be on my side, doesn't seem like it!"

" I'm always on your side but this is just foolishness, you and Cube were close.... This is childish ..." She said...

" Well this is my mess so, you just be my girl and stand by my side ight... And if you can't..." I said..

" And I can't, I can what, bounce?" She asked...

I stayed quiet, " That's exactly what I thought, look I'm going stay  the night by my moms tonight , I can't stand to look at you right now E..."

I wanted to go after her but there's nothing that could change her mind...

( The Next Day❤️✨)

So we all at the crib, and I walked in and everyone has this pissed off look on their face...

" What's going on?" I asked...

" Listen and picture it for yourself.."

I sat down and listened...

🎵🎶"Yella Boy's on your team, so you're losin';
Ay yo Dre, stick to producin'.
Callin' me Arnold, but you Been-a-dick;
Eazy E saw your ass and went in it quick.
You got jealous when I got my own company,"

"You're gettin' fucked real quick,
and Eazy's dick, is smellin' like MC Ren's shit."🎶🎵

" Mane turn that shit off Bruh.." I said ...

" Yo you gonna take this shit mane!" Ren yelled...

" Mane hell nah!"

" That's some racist ass comments he made here! I want to report and ban that song!" Jerry came out and said pissed off...

" Fuck no! I'm gonna handle this shit.." I yelled...

Yella and the girls were laughing like the shit was really funny...

" So you found this shit funny?!"

" Well it is quite funny!" He said laughing...

" He called you wack stupid ass nigga!" Ren said...

" Okay? Does that phase me ? Nahh!" He said...

" I got some to handle, ight?!"

Antonia
Ugh! I can't stand to be in the middle of this, I just can't... Not that he's asking me too, but it's just weird, them going back and forth...

But this No Vaseline track has taken things too far!

" I don't understand why you think this is such a big deal for you! It's bringing money to the table!" He said....

" Money isn't everything Oshea!"

" Well it's enough to support our needs alright?" He said walking away...

" So your really doing this.?" I asked..

" Doing what?! It's a stupid ass diss track just leave it be!" He yelled even louder....

I just shut up before there would be an even bigger argument about this , that wouldn't be necessary...

I just sat down and rubbed my tummy.. Ugh! Tears strolled down my face, it's a tough time from me at the moment, I'm pregnant and emotional, okay?!

Easy
I got sum for this nigha, he caused my girl to leave, she's not even returning my calls... I'll make something out with his girl sooner or later and I got something for this nigga...

Ohh god, E is something else....

~Quality🤗❤️✨

Tell me what y'all think?!

I need feedback, I was thinking I wanted to delete this book! I need feedback 😞😔

Antonia and Cube's house in MM❤️✨